Fallout 4

I'll still get it, and I'll play it to absolute death. But I can't say I'm feeling like it's going to be anything other than a larger map and graphic update from Fallout 3. Which is fine, but it's not very ground breaking. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised, but regardless they're already working on a solid formula.

Yes, looks just like everything I wanted so far from it. I just hope it's more like Fallout 3 and not New Vegas. I hated New Vegas.

What didn't you like about it? I liked NV more than 3 (love them both)

And happy birthday, hooray for tolerance!

I doubt they will ever top fallout 2 but I hope 4 is more like new Vegas than 3. I like 3 but felt like NV did everything better(except the world building) very excited about this and can't wait to play it

• Like 1

Damn son, that was one of the best game trailers i've seen in recent years.

@Bran True. I liked NV better than I did 3, the mechanics and everything altogether felt better, which was surprising because I heard that Obsidian really had to rush NV. Hopefully 4 tops both.

Also I think the graphics from the trailer looked fine to me; I wasn't expecting anything spectacular graphics wise because the Fallout series IMO has it's own feel to them.

This better have hardcore mode don't want to wait for a modder lol

also the graphics look fine, fallout has never had ground breaking graphics to begin with. a company is going to try and get the most people to play there game as possible, consoles have set specs that you cannot upgrade so you have only so much room to work with. PC's can be upgraded but people have only so much money and you want people not just on high end pcs to but on low end and mid range pcs to buy and enjoy the game as well.

Edited by bran

Looks cool except for the SHITTY dialog wheel.

Back in Fallout 2 you had up to ten possible dialog options, you could make very significant choices, solve situations through dialog, persuade people etc...

Now you have 4 shitty dialog options which are not even written lines you can pick up.

Can't understand why it is so hard to create a proper dialog system with arguments / counter-arguments, and a dialog tree with some options only available if your stats are high enough.

Guess reading probably takes too much effort and kids with a low attention span can't handle it...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Back in Fallout 2 you had up to ten possible dialog options, you could make very significant choices, solve situations through dialog, persuade people etc...

Now you have 4 shitty dialog options which are not even written lines you can pick up.

Can't understand why it is so hard to create a proper dialog system with arguments / counter-arguments, and a dialog tree with some options only available if your stats are high enough.

Guess reading probably takes too much effort and kids with a low attention span can't handle it...

yeah i definitely agree especially when compared to fallout 2.

it seems that mods will be coming to the xbox one version and ps4 versions it seems. that is a pretty cool thing for console gamers and i hope its a trend that continues. it really lets you customize the game to your liking and even makes the game completely different and new the dust mod for new vegas turns the game into a permadeth survival game which is a lot of fun.

Well considering it's a wheel there could easily be other options added to the wheel and the stat options were in 3 and NV so I don't see why they'd remove them. Just might not have been shown.