Angie, annnnggaaay, when will those clouds all disappear....

Towelie

Absolute fuckin belter by The Stones. They are an overrated band i think, over all...but fuck me when they were on the money they could knock it out of the park like nobodys fuckin business, theres a lot of bollocks in their catalogue but their best work is some of the best rock n roll I've ever heard.

• Like 4

Absolute fuckin belter by The Stones. They are an overrated band i think, over all...but fuck me when they were on the money they could knock it out of the park like nobodys fuckin business, theres a lot of bollocks in their catalogue but their best work is some of the best rock n roll I've ever heard.

On point.

But what makes the Stones so special is that everyone can find a song that reaches their top ten, top fifty, top whathaveyou.

I know people who couldn't care less about the persona, culture, genre of the Stones yet they like at least one of their tunes, and more often than not it's one of their obscure ones.

Spot on description of the Stones.

yeah, making a thread for a Rollling Stones song is worth the time :facepalm:

Why the hell not?

My favorite Stones songs :) Some of em anyway.

Excellent choices Lennyboy. I'd add Sweet Virginia and Jiving Sister Fanny to that list also.

Edited by Towelie