Do you consider the following artists to be good singers?

Towelie

Anthony Kiedis - I like his voice, he's not technically good, but who cares.

Josh Homme - Meh. So meh.

Neil Young - Vocally speaking, he's not that good, no. You listen to Neil Young for his music, not his voice. Neil Young covers often sound better than his original versions, but he's a creative god.

Mick Jagger - Iconic voice, nothing technically special, but it's him, y'know? He's got a style of his own.

Noel Gallagher - I like his voice. I have that The Dreams We Have As Children live album and it's amazing, he sings it perfectly. Nothing against it, I like it as much as Liam's.

Every time I hear Noel singing, I wish it was Liam.

I don't think Liam would do a song like Dont Look Back In Anger justice.

I don't know. It's basically Wonderwall, isn't it?

It's a bit more taxing vocally i think. You have to belt it out a bit from 'So Sally can wait' onwards, which you don't really with Wonderful. There's something of the struggle of an average voice being pushed to sing something it isn't quite fit for that translates very well in terms of conveying emotion, i feel. Kurt Cobain was often a wonderful example of this.

There's something of the struggle of an average voice being pushed to sing something it isn't quite fit for that translates very well in terms of conveying emotion, i feel. Kurt Cobain was often a wonderful example of this.

By that logic I'm one of the best singers I've ever heard. ;)

There's something of the struggle of an average voice being pushed to sing something it isn't quite fit for that translates very well in terms of conveying emotion, i feel. Kurt Cobain was often a wonderful example of this.

No because the average voice has to have some quality in the first instance :lol:

Jokes!

No because the average voice has to have some quality in the first instance :lol:

Jokes!

Ouch. :lol: