SHENMUE III

Amir

4.7 million so far. kickstarters usually have a surge in the last day or 2 i hope it gets to at least 6 to break the all time record by a little bit.

Not seeing a surge yet :(

Really hope they have a post-Kickstarter PayPal option, would like to keep donating once I have more money.

• Like 1

4.7 million so far. kickstarters usually have a surge in the last day or 2 i hope it gets to at least 6 to break the all time record by a little bit.

Really hope they have a post-Kickstarter PayPal option, would like to keep donating once I have more money.

it wouldnt surprise me if they did something like that. the release date is sometime in 2017 right? it would make all the sense maybe to do it again and keep the same perks or maybe come up with some new ones.

it wouldnt surprise me if they did something like that. the release date is sometime in 2017 right? it would make all the sense maybe to do it again and keep the same perks or maybe come up with some new ones.

They say Dec 2017 but I have a feeling it'll be Spring 2018 at the earliest. I don't want to miss out on backer-exclusive scrolls but I'm sure modders will unlock them for the PC version. Yooka-Laylee is accepting PayPal on a separate page now with new rewards.

4.9 mil

5 mill now, still hoping they hit 6 before the Kickstarter's over.

im hoping as well. the last 48 hours you usually get a crazy rush. with pillars of eternity IIRC in the last 48 hours they came up with over 200k. i am just hoping some rich shenmue fan drops a mil or something :lol:

4.9 mil

im hoping as well. the last 48 hours you usually get a crazy rush. with pillars of eternity IIRC in the last 48 hours they came up with over 200k. i am just hoping some rich shenmue fan drops a mil or something :lol:

Razor CEO put down $10k: https://twitter.com/razer/status/621353948822147072

4.9 mil

That's cool. I was thinking that it would have been awesome if a major company pledged to match whatever the final Kickstarter # was. Maybe even as part of a deal for like 2% of revenue? I don't know what a realistic figure would be, maybe that's too low for a $5 million donation.

4.9 mil

That's cool. I was thinking that it would have been awesome if a major company pledged to match whatever the final Kickstarter # was. Maybe even as part of a deal for like 2% of revenue? I don't know what a realistic figure would be, maybe that's too low for a $5 million donation.

My guess is they already have such a deal in place with a corporation, because $5 mill isn't enough to create Shenmue 3. Hopefully they have a post-Kickstarter PayPal so people can keep donating and unlock more stretch goals, I want to see the High Ground Battle System, the Kung Fu Mastery, and most importantly the Part-Time Job!

Yu Suzuki will be joined with the Shenmue 3 project members in a special live broadcast to count down the final hours as the Kickstarter project comes to a close. Scheduled to make an appearance are animation producer Hiroaki Takeuchi and main character designer Kenji Miyawaki.

The official Shenmue 3 Twitch channel can be found at:

http://www.twitch.tv/shenmue3official

The festivities will start at the following time:

• Yokosuka: July 18, 8:00AM JST
  • Hong Kong: July 18, 7:00AM HKT
  • Bailu: July 18, 7:00AM CST
  • Los Angeles: July 17, 4:00PM PDT
  • New York: July 17, 7:00PM EDT
  • Berlin: July 18, 1:00AM CEST
  • Paris: July 18, 1:00AM CEST
  • Rome: July 18, 1:00AM CEST
  • London: July 18, 12:00AM BST
  • Moscow: July 18, 2:00AM MSK
  • Moscow: July 18, 2:00AM MSK
  • Seoul: July 18, 8:00AM KST
  • Like 1

it looks like its going to break the record which is cool. come on 6 million

Record broken.

Come on $6 mill!

xjciitrcee.gif

that is awesome, so close to 6 only 5 hours to go.

i think we might hit 6 the donations are coming in pretty steady

Edited by bran