Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls 2016/2017 World Tour discussion [LIVE ALBUM NOV. 17]

Zeppelin

The Book Of Souls  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It took me a LONG time to get into Mother Russia, but now it's one of my favorite 90's songs.

That was actually one of the first Maiden songs I got into, but then again you're talking to the guy whose first Maiden album was No Prayer For The Dying.

Not a fan of the artwork much (AMOLAD was in my opinion their finest) but other than that I am seriously excited for this...i'm most looking forward to the two Bruce-solo songs (I really can not wait to hear what Empire of the Clouds is like), but I think the whole album is going to be pretty magnificent.

Roll on the UK tour! Fortunately, Steve Harris is coming to Nottingham with British Lion in the meantime to keep me entertained :D

Not a fan of the artwork much (AMOLAD was in my opinion their finest) but other than that I am seriously excited for this...i'm most looking forward to the two Bruce-solo songs (I really can not wait to hear what Empire of the Clouds is like), but I think the whole album is going to be pretty magnificent.

Roll on the UK tour! Fortunately, Steve Harris is coming to Nottingham with British Lion in the meantime to keep me entertained :D

Enjoy the British Lion gig - I loved them when I saw them a few times last year. Make sure you stick around after the gig as Steve usually does a meet and greet ;)

Chances they ever play The Clansman live again? I had that cranking earlier today and think the FREEEEEDOMMMM part after the interlude would just be so fucking cool to hear live.

i wish they would i love that song and bruce owns it live, same with sign of the cross.

• Like 1

Speed Of Light on August.

14th to be exact. Seems too far off to me - the last few albums we've had a lead singled about 2 months before the album release. Hell, for TFF we had two singles with more than a month to go.

It actually may be false, as Maiden posted on their site not to trust outside sources (in their own awesome way). So, maybe it isn't as far off as what has been rumoured?

• Like 1

It took me a LONG time to get into Mother Russia, but now it's one of my favorite 90's songs.

That was actually one of the first Maiden songs I got into, but then again you're talking to the guy whose first Maiden album was No Prayer For The Dying.

Holy Smoke was my first Maiden song, still love it.

Too many underrated songs to think, like The thin line between love and hate.

• Like 2

Out of the Silent Planet and The Thin Line Between Love and Hate are my two favorite Maiden songs. Both vastly underrated imo.

those are also a couple of my favorites they are criminally underrated songs.

Chances they ever play The Clansman live again? I had that cranking earlier today and think the FREEEEEDOMMMM part after the interlude would just be so fucking cool to hear live.

i wish they would i love that song and bruce owns it live, same with sign of the cross.

I'd say slim. It's pretty clear how poorly the band reflects on the 90's now. They tried to pretend they were somehow relevant for a few years after Bruce rejoined, but they seem to have given up on that.

Blaze has always done The Clansman when I've seen him and it's always the highlight of the show, I'd love to see Maiden do it. Same with Lord Of The Flies, especially since Bruce sounded so good on that one.

Cool cover, FINALLY a tour I wanna go see, now the wait.

You saw Maiden England, right?

I just meant a tour, any tour from any band.

Not much has been tempting me to shell out, but Maiden performing new material, I'm there!

• Like 1