Iron Maiden - The Book Of Souls 2016/2017 World Tour discussion [LIVE ALBUM NOV. 17]

Zeppelin

The Book Of Souls  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, drbunnig said:

There's a poster doing the rounds with several UK arena dates scheduled for May. Any idea if it's legit @Powerage5?

The jury is still out on that. Most people think it's legit, but there's really no proof one way or another. If it's true, I'm not doing the whole leg as I'd hoped - it's just too spaced out for the number of gigs. In 2011 it was 16 days for 11 gigs, next year it's 24 days (Because they'll certainly add a second O2 gig) for 12 gigs, assuming it's accurate. If those dates are legit, I'm looking to do Newcastle, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, and London (x2).

This is the poster in question, if anyone is curious:

14317345_1022764277821673_49978173838724

• Like 1

On 9/19/2016 at 6:57 PM, Powerage5 said:

The jury is still out on that. Most people think it's legit, but there's really no proof one way or another. If it's true, I'm not doing the whole leg as I'd hoped - it's just too spaced out for the number of gigs. In 2011 it was 16 days for 11 gigs, next year it's 24 days (Because they'll certainly add a second O2 gig) for 12 gigs, assuming it's accurate. If those dates are legit, I'm looking to do Newcastle, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, and London (x2).

This is the poster in question, if anyone is curious:

14317345_1022764277821673_49978173838724

Shinedown is the rumored main support?  I like me some Shinedown (Us & Them is a tremendous album to me), but Iron Maiden fans are not going to like them, especially with Brent Smith's buzzword speeches (they just don't seem as heartfelt and genuine compared to Bruce's speeches) and alleged lip-syncing/miming/taped backing tracks.  Shinedown's last album was really not good as well, so this could have disaster written all over them. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It doesn't matter to me about support bands, I 90% of the time don't bother to watch them. 

sabaton is one of the best live bands you will ever see. saw them the other night and they killed it.

• Like 1

Iron Maiden continue The Book Of Souls World Tour into 2017 with a 16 date European Tour and the first UK Tour since 2011.

APR 22 BELGIUM ANTWERP SPORTPALEIS
APR 24 GERMANY OBERHAUSEN KÖNIG-PILSENER-ARENA
APR 28 GERMANY FRANKFURT FESTHALLE
MAY 02 GERMANY HAMBURG BARCLAYCARD ARENA
MAY 04 ENGLAND NOTTINGHAM MOTORPOINT ARENA
MAY 06 IRELAND DUBLIN 3ARENA
MAY 08 ENGLAND MANCHESTER ARENA
MAY 10 ENGLAND SHEFFIELD ARENA
MAY 11 ENGLAND LEEDS FIRST DIRECT ARENA
MAY 14 ENGLAND NEWCASTLE METRO RADIO ARENA
MAY 16 SCOTLAND GLASGOW SSE HYDRO ARENA
MAY 17 SCOTLAND ABERDEEN AECC GE OIL & GAS ARENA
MAY 20 ENGLAND LIVERPOOL ECHO ARENA
MAY 21 ENGLAND BIRMINGHAM BARCLAYCARD ARENA
MAY 24 WALES CARDIFF MOTORPOINT ARENA
MAY 27 ENGLAND LONDON O2 ARENA

Tickets go on-sale Friday 30th September at 9am.

Fan Club pre-sale starts Monday.

Special guests on all the shows will be Shinedown.

14445018_10153774345052051_3948971784612

7 hours ago, Amir said:

Hoping to go to London show with a few mates \,,/

See ya there  or at the very least we'll catch up in London even if you don't make the gig :)

3 hours ago, GivenToFly said:

Is there any indication on whether it will be the same show as last year or if there are any differences?

No mention in the press release yet. If anything, it will only be maybe 2-3 songs difference. 

I'm planning to do Newcastle, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, and London. 

• Like 1

On September 24, 2016 at 2:53 PM, DieselDaisy said:

The Toon, ehh?

You gonna buy me a pint while I'm there? ;)

Had a bit of a headache this morning because my bank froze my account after getting one ticket, but I finally managed to sort everything out and now I've got all my UK tickets :) 

11 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

You gonna buy me a pint while I'm there? ;)

Had a bit of a headache this morning because my bank froze my account after getting one ticket, but I finally managed to sort everything out and now I've got all my UK tickets :) 

Is it worth the FC fee for access to the pre sale? Do they have decent tickets on offer in standing or seats?