New leak?

I hope some dipshit hoarder trades something with worth for the full song of this impersonation.

Did I say fake? I meant, it's genius, I can't wait to hear the rest, if only somebody would trade with this man!

I hope some dipshit hoarder trades something with worth for the full song of this impersonation.

Did I say fake? I meant, it's genius, I can't wait to hear the rest, if only somebody would trade with this man!

:lol: :lol:

Nope, most hoarders would be more wise than most of the GNR forum members :lol:

God, I would kill for some legit new Gn'R shit. The rock world needs it. It's all indie garbage and by the numbers metal nowadays :sleeper: We need Axl and his enormous ego to deliver!

I've had that 1:45 clip in my itunes for years like 4-5 years labelled as a Rapidfire demo.

edit:

Can I post that? It's the whole clip. If not, remove it, but it's an old clip I thought was confirmed long ago as not by Guns so...

Nice - that's the song that is posted, but your version is MUCH longer.

If it's not axl, he sure does have some axlisms. If this is indeed not gnr, I would like to hear more of their stuff. If it is gnr, then damn....

How can we confirm this isn't gnr? Because this band sounds damn good. To good to be some unknown band imo.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

I've had that 1:45 clip in my itunes for years like 4-5 years labelled as a Rapidfire demo.

edit:

Can I post that? It's the whole clip. If not, remove it, but it's an old clip I thought was confirmed long ago as not by Guns so...

This clip was on youtube for a long time. Then... Lawrence take it down for the Rapidfire release.

Old as fuck, someone mixed up 2 bands, and the vocals not belong to Axl

This is debunked some years ago

I always think that these vcals are from the Rapidfire days, but no, these are from elsewhere, but this is not Axl

Guitar playing is not Zakk either

This clip has been floating around for years. The "Ready" at the start is from the Hollywood Rose album. Its been pasted on this for some reason.

It does sound legit, though.

No it's not...

At first glance, maybe, but if you hear this and hear the Rapidfire/Hollywood Rose vocals it's more similar to that, but it's different

This is not Axl, period

I've edited this thread to remove all direct links to the song in question. Please do not provide direct links.

This thread is meant to serve as a discussion space for those who have heard it.

Sounds old to me. My bet is it's pre-Chinese Democracy days.

It's tough to judge a song based on 30 seconds, but if this what was planned in the 90s with Zakk Wild, I'm glad it got shelved. The guitar work sounds like something that could be used in a commercial with old people trying to act like rockers.

This is nothing new, seems like you and others are totally forget that this is floating around for YEARS and this was debunked here in mygnr some years ago...

so you can put here the links, it's not dangerous, TB will not bust your ass for this :P

Reminder for everyone: Zakk on a recent interview debunked that they recording anything together. They reherased, but never recorded anything...

This.