Ozzy is removing Bill Ward from Old Sabbath photos

Słash

It seems like the two eras can never co-exist peacefully

I liked the idea that Eddie Trunk brought up recently, a VH retirement show/tour where Roth plays half, Hagar plays the other half, and the two unite for the encore for their biggest tracks

Too bad the ego's will never let that happen; same goes for Sabbath really, the Dio years were amazing for the band but they'll never be acknowledged again for as long as Ozzy's in the band

Van Halen at the Hollywood Bowl is in October, and Hagar does his Cabo run around his birthday the week later. Let's hope Wolfgang, Alex, and Azoff (and maybe Steve Lukather because Ed has a hard time turning him down) can make it work to get at least Mike on stage.

Lol

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/eddie-van-halen-slams-michael-anthony-i-have-more-soul-as-a-singer-than-he-does/

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sammy-hagar-to-eddie-van-halen-fk-you-youre-a-liar/

Yeah, not gonna happen.

They're real late to that party.

Also, Bill asked for him not be featured on the website or social media. Not fanboying, but don't blame the other band members when it's not their decision.

Bill asked for his image to be removed from promotion for 13 and these latest tours.

I know, that's what I'm saying.

Also, Bill asked for him not be featured on the website or social media. Not fanboying, but don't blame the other band members when it's not their decision.

Bill asked for his image to be removed from promotion for 13 and these latest tours.

What Bill asked for and what "they" have done are two different things though, right?

• Like 1

One word: Eggfest.

:lol:

While the eggs may have been a bit too far, and the rest of the band had to suffer, what Bruce was allegedly saying throughout the tour was uncalled for as well.

He made a few jokes on the nights they had to fill Sabbath's slot, it's not like he was trashing Ozzy every single night like Sharon and Zakk claimed. Whether or not Bruce was out of line is irrelevant - what Sharon did is EXTREMELY unprofessional under ANY circumstances.

I honestly don't think Sharon has much, if any, to do with the thing with Bill.

After all those years of "it's the four of us" and all that from Ozzy, Bill gets cut out over chump change?

It has Sharon written all over it dude.

Those letters/messages/replies to Bill, do you think that they were actually written by Ozzy?

Sharon written all over it.

I'm not into blaming her for EVERYTHING, but when you look at the long list of lousy and cut throat things she has been responsible for...all they care about is money.

• 1 month later...

What Bill asked for and what "they" have done are two different things though, right?

"Which brings up another side issue, of course, where, as you probably may have noticed, my name and likeness has been gradually disappearing from BLACK SABBATH. And the claims, on their behalf — not necessarily the band again — but the claims have been that it was me that asked for my name and likeness to be deleted, which is a complete fucking lie and complete bullshit. I've never asked for anything like that. I asked for my name and likeness to be deleted from the promotional posters that could have been misleading to the fans. I don't like misleading people, and I like to be honest and transparent. So that's why it came out."
  • Like 2

"Which brings up another side issue, of course, where, as you probably may have noticed, my name and likeness has been gradually disappearing from BLACK SABBATH. And the claims, on their behalf not necessarily the band again but the claims have been that it was me that asked for my name and likeness to be deleted, which is a complete fucking lie and complete bullshit. I've never asked for anything like that. I asked for my name and likeness to be deleted from the promotional posters that could have been misleading to the fans. I don't like misleading people, and I like to be honest and transparent. So that's why it came out."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-ward-sharon-osbourne-definitely-dislikes-me-and-she-has-for-a-long-long-time/#5FpYsBTCbJWpyZ0m.99

Anyone interested in the issue should listen to the whole podcast. As Eddie says in the show, no matter which "side" you're on here, it's hard not to be taken in by Bill's candor, heart, and honesty.
  • Like 1

So what are some stories that make Sharon so bad?

I think people make her out to be worse than she is, but one of the biggest things is probably the re-recording of the bass and drums for Ozzy's first two albums.

What a dreadful move that was. Even Kiss did not stoop so low. (Axl nearly did if he released that re-recorded Appetite but he did not.) I know he rectified the decision and said it was a stupid move but Ozzy went down in my estimation over that.

"Which brings up another side issue, of course, where, as you probably may have noticed, my name and likeness has been gradually disappearing from BLACK SABBATH. And the claims, on their behalf not necessarily the band again but the claims have been that it was me that asked for my name and likeness to be deleted, which is a complete fucking lie and complete bullshit. I've never asked for anything like that. I asked for my name and likeness to be deleted from the promotional posters that could have been misleading to the fans. I don't like misleading people, and I like to be honest and transparent. So that's why it came out."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bill-ward-sharon-osbourne-definitely-dislikes-me-and-she-has-for-a-long-long-time/#5FpYsBTCbJWpyZ0m.99

Anyone interested in the issue should listen to the whole podcast. As Eddie says in the show, no matter which "side" you're on here, it's hard not to be taken in by Bill's candor, heart, and honesty.

i read an interview once by ronnie james dio and he said bill was one of the nicest guys you would ever meet and that he was maybe too nice for the music industry.

as for sharon why she is a cunt

- rerecording bob daisley and kerslake

- running down bob daisley and lee kerslake. daisley, who wrote most of her husbands music as just a "session player" who was easily replaceable.

- throwing eggs at iron maiden and cutting off their PA

- suing tony iommi for the sabbath name

- going after bono and U2( who iam not a fan of) for giving their album away for free.

- what she has done to bill ward..

there are tons of these but she is just a despicable person.

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

I think people make her out to be worse than she is, but one of the biggest things is probably the re-recording of the bass and drums for Ozzy's first two albums.

What a dreadful move that was. Even Kiss did not stoop so low. (Axl nearly did if he released that re-recorded Appetite but he did not.) I know he rectified the decision and said it was a stupid move but Ozzy went down in my estimation over that.

(After the outcry) Ozzy said it was all Sharon's idea and he didn't want it to happen.

It's the old good cop/bad cop routine, good old Ozzy didn't do anything mean, it was bloody Sharon!

And those rerecorded albums sounded like SHIT.

Absolutely disgraceful.

edit: she's an incredibly petty, mean and spiteful woman and now we see her giving Bill the treatment. Sad to see Sabbath go out with Sharon's greedy fingers at the reigns.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

(After the outcry) Ozzy said it was all Sharon's idea and he didn't want it to happen.

It's the old good cop/bad cop routine, good old Ozzy didn't do anything mean, it was bloody Sharon!

And those rerecorded albums sounded like SHIT.

Absolutely disgraceful.

i do agree ozzy hides behind sharon a lot, the guy isnt as fucked up and helpless has some make it out to be. they are perfect for each other no doubt.

bob daisley on sharon:

RCM: What role did Sharon play when the band was started?
BD: She wasn’t even there! It was David and Don Arden managing the band, and she didn’t even come in or have anything to do with it until after that first album was recorded and the band was formed. Everything had been written and recorded for Blizzard of Ozz, and only then did she come in and get involved because David Arden had become a father and his day-to-day management of the band had taken a bit of a back seat. So Sharon took over.
But, oh, she talks about how it was so wonderful being there for those first two albums. Really? She wasn’t even there for the first one, and had fuck all to do with it.
Edited by bran
  • Like 1