Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' - Official Trailer

Słash

I'm not going to watch these shit movies because it's clear that DBZ has been taken to a ridiculous place. It seems that they're desperate to make easy money.

DBZ, the 291 original episodes, are the greatest. I first watched the series with Latin American dubbing. It was just the best.

• Like 1

I'm not going to watch these shit movies because it's clear that DBZ has been taken to a ridiculous place. It seems that they're desperate to make easy money.

DBZ, the 291 original episodes, are the greatest. I first watched the series with Latin American dubbing. It was just the best.

Well, if you consider the Buu saga to be watchable, I don't see how Battle of Gods is any more ridiculous.

I'd say they jumped the shark with SSJ3.

Already watched this ages ago or at least a subbed version. Is it only getting an English dub now?

Ages ago? It only just came out in mid-April.

I still have to watch Battle of the Gods but DBZ is awesome.

Well a while back.

imo They really shouldn't have picked Friezza as the villain for the gazillion time. Used to watch this when I was a teenager, how many times did that guy get killed, rebuilt, resurrected and even killed in hell? More of a parody than his new forms.

Battle of Gods was just ok, I din't like it, this seems to be better, There is a youtube Channel called Team Four Star, they make DBZ Abridged, its pretty funny and awesome, check that out if you people have time.

Dragon Ball and Spider-man are my greatest passions ever. It's awesome to find dbz fans here.

I watched the movie, I hated it, I think it's just an expendables movie made DBZ, the only thing that happens is fighting fighting and fighting, there is no story.

I illustrate the covers of unofficial DB books too lol

Edited by Raykugen

Well, if you consider the Buu saga to be watchable, I don't see how Battle of Gods is any more ridiculous.

I don't know, the English dub is horrible, like, really really horrible. They also changed the original songs for the series.

I enjoyed DBZ not only for its storytelling, but for the Latin American dubbing. I guess we have different opinions because we saw and heard different things. So for me, Boo's saga is great, not much action but awesome funny sequences. It kind of fit the villain too.

I remember rushing home from middle school to catch the new episodes of DBZ on Toonami every afternoon like fifteen years ago..and downloading things like the japanese GT episodes and soundtracks on my slow-ass dial-up internet :lol: the series is damn nostalgic to me, which is why these new movies have been can't-miss

I'm indifferent about Kai, it's much better for people who are new to Dragonball to get into since the original series can drag on for what feels like ages (I recall the final Kamehameha in the Cell saga being stretched to about a week's worth of episodes)

The movies are a great platform to release new material, I'm sure if it was a new episodic series it'd be much less well-received

They WILL release a new episodic series: Dragonball Super.

:wacko: Looks like it just started a couple weekends ago too..and again confirms that GT has been completely removed from the canon

Better to be optimistic, I suppose lol

I don't know, the English dub is horrible, like, really really horrible. They also changed the original songs for the series.

I enjoyed DBZ not only for its storytelling, but for the Latin American dubbing. I guess we have different opinions because we saw and heard different things. So for me, Boo's saga is great, not much action but awesome funny sequences. It kind of fit the villain too.

Oh I love the Buu saga. I just don't see how it's any less ridiculous than Battle of Gods. Goku fights a new villain who's stronger than ever and reaches a higher Super Saiyan form. Nothing exactly groundbreaking there but it's DBZ, what do you expect?

As for the American FUNimation dub, it has its pros and cons. Bruce Faulconer's soundtrack is insane but I can see how you might not like it if you grew up with the original music, which is also great. I grew up with the Canadian Ocean dub and loved it, despite the admittedly terrible voice acting (save for a few choice characters, like Vegeta, who I stand by as being better than the American version), cookie cutter music and abhorrent censorship.

Edited by bacardimayne

The new movie has all the original Latin American dubbing, such as Mario Castañeda as Goku, René García as Vegeta, Carlos Segundo as Piccolo, etc. I agree that the last movie was shit, but my brother saw this one and he told me that it is "much better" than Battle of Gods. I'll watch it this week, you should check it out too! Atleast Freezer is back :)

Oh I love the Buu saga. I just don't see how it's any less ridiculous than Battle of Gods. Goku fights a new villain who's stronger than ever and reaches a higher Super Saiyan form. Nothing exactly groundbreaking there but it's DBZ, what do you expect?

As for the American FUNimation dub, it has its pros and cons. Bruce Faulconer's soundtrack is insane but I can see how you might not like it if you grew up with the original music, which is also great. I grew up with the Canadian Ocean dub and loved it, despite the admittedly terrible voice acting (save for a few choice characters, like Vegeta, who I stand by as being better than the American version), cookie cutter music and abhorrent censorship.

Alright, I guess I will watch it. And yeah, what you say is true, we usually love what we grew up with. Me being from Spain, I should 'dig' the Castilian dubbing, but since I went to school here in Peru, I remember the second our breaks started, we'd be running in real high speed to the cafeteria of my school with a bunch of other kids to watch the new episode everyday. We wouldn't buy anything, we just wanted to watch DBZ. :lol: Man, those were some good times.

The new movie has all the original Latin American dubbing, such as Mario Castañeda as Goku, René García as Vegeta, Carlos Segundo as Piccolo, etc. I agree that the last movie was shit, but my brother saw this one and he told me that it is "much better" than Battle of Gods. I'll watch it this week, you should check it out too! Atleast Freezer is back :)

I didn't know, but I just found the trailer on the net, which sort of confirms what I thought years ago. I mean, I felt that with the years, Mario Castañeda lost the power of his original Goku voice. The others (René, Carlos, Eduardo, Laura, Patricia), however, sound exactly as in the past, and that - for nostalgic reasons - is awesome. :heart:

Tell me, is it true that Laura was not cast as Gohan for Battle of Gods but she was for this new movie?

I know GT gets a lot of hate amongst people who only really remember Z, but I honestly felt the last episode of it was a fitting end to the series and Goku.

I thought the same when I was 16. I re-watched DBGT a year ago, and found the entire series pointless.