Paris Hilton shits her pants cuz she thinks planes gonna crash in Egyptian Prank show

Len Cnut

Everybody rags on her - which is probably well deserved.

But what's funny is that from what I've read, she is actually really smart and an extremely hard worker. Yes, she got an advantage like no other because of her last name and the connections it brings, plus being born rich. But she's taken advantage of that to start and run a couple really successful businesses that have made her more millions - like perfume lines, I think clothing lines, etc.

Compare her to a Kim Kardashian who just makes money by being on reality TV and marrying other famous people. While Kim is arrogant and clueless --- I think Hilton is actually very self-aware of what she is doing and is building her own fortune.

You could take a business proposal to Paris and have an intelligent conversation with her about it - from the idea down to the financials. Whereas that meeting with Kardashian would be her taking selfies and yawning and talking about how pretty she is.

Everybody rags on her - which is probably well deserved.

But what's funny is that from what I've read, she is actually really smart and an extremely hard worker. Yes, she got an advantage like no other because of her last name and the connections it brings, plus being born rich. But she's taken advantage of that to start and run a couple really successful businesses that have made her more millions - like perfume lines, I think clothing lines, etc.

Compare her to a Kim Kardashian who just makes money by being on reality TV and marrying other famous people. While Kim is arrogant and clueless --- I think Hilton is actually very self-aware of what she is doing and is building her own fortune.

You could take a business proposal to Paris and have an intelligent conversation with her about it - from the idea down to the financials. Whereas that meeting with Kardashian would be her taking selfies and yawning and talking about how pretty she is.

Yeah, but Kim does more than just reality TV. She's a business woman, just like the rest. And she doesn't need to marry into any money.

I still get your point though.

^step away from the internet

Seriously, what would we do?

If we were born to millionaire or billionaire parents? One of the Kardashian girls is only 17 years old and she just bought a 2.7 million dollar home.

If me and my friends had that much money at 17 years old...........you think we'd be sitting at home playing video games all day? We'd be out partying, buying nice cars and toys, partying with rock stars, and just living it up......and the non-rich kids would probably think we were arrogant pricks.

And because my parents were rich, that means I'm not allowed to use the family money and our connections to start my own businesses?

Len, I love you bro, but what you be doing at 17 years old if your parents were billionaires and you had 10-15 million dollars in the bank? You wouldn't be taking Dazey around in your Lamborghini, doing blow, and banging strippers on your yacht?

• Like 1

Seriously, what would we do?

If we were born to millionaire or billionaire parents? One of the Kardashian girls is only 17 years old and she just bought a 2.7 million dollar home.

If me and my friends had that much money at 17 years old...........you think we'd be sitting at home playing video games all day? We'd be out partying, buying nice cars and toys, partying with rock stars, and just living it up......and the non-rich kids would probably think we were arrogant pricks.

And because my parents were rich, that means I'm not allowed to use the family money and our connections to start my own businesses?

Len, I love you bro, but what you be doing at 17 years old if your parents were billionaires and you had 10-15 million dollars in the bank? You wouldn't be taking Dazey around in your Lamborghini, doing blow, and banging strippers on your yacht?

The post wasn't criticising them, it was stating facts about them, the post was criticising us and/or a culture that celebrates people like that.

No, it's mine!