Join the official GNR fan club in July and win a phone call from Dizzy or Frank!

ImageProxy_zps80n5uyfg.png

Enter for a chance to chat with
a member of Guns N' Roses!

Join The 2015 Nightrain before the end of July, and be one of two lucky Nightrain members to get a phone call from Dizzy Reed or Frank Ferrer!

Once you've secured a membership, head over to GUNSnROSES.com/ contests to enter. Then, tune in to the Nightrain Forum on July 23rd to see if you've won!

Edited by Subtle Signs

Considering you'd have to be insane to join the Nightrain for this, the looney tune that does stands a great chance to speak with the clueless ones.

I bet my ass it's gonna be like "OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS DIZZY!!!!! IS IT REALLY U? OMMMMGG" :facepalm:

Not everyone in the club is lucky enough to have seen GN'R live and if a hardcore fan wins and it makes their day to talk to Dizzy or Frank,well more power to them, I joined this year and I would've liked to win the autographed Axl laminate but maybe there will be more prizes involving Axl in the future.

How much is the membership?

Honestly, this is a cool prize to offer.

BUT it shouldn't be THE highlight prize. It should be one of about ten different cool prizes.

A call with Richard or DJ or Tommy.

Autograph poster from Axl.

Autograph pictures of band members.

Album signed by Axl.

The live DVD

CDs

Unreleased music - even just like pro shot footage of a concert or three song pack or something.

Concert tickets

And of course - an hour long Skype session with Axl.

All those things would take absolutely minimal effort from band members.

• Like 1