Nine years since the successful UK Tour 2006

It's been nine years since GnR rocked the UK in 2006.

Here's the whole Nottingham show:

An energetic Axl sprints around the stage and gives a passionate performance. No hiding behind an ultrawide bandana, hats or coats here! At this time, his band included players such as Bumblefoot and Robin Finck.

Edited by AppetiteForGnR
  • Like 1

An energetic Axl sprints around the stage and gives a passionate performance. No hiding behind an ultrawide bandana, hats or coats here! At this time, his band included players such as Bumblefoot and Robin Finck.

Is this the show that Axl kicked the security out because they were too ruff with a fan?

So bittersweet to see now. That was Axl Rose. It's like watching That's The Way It Is followed by Elvis In Concert. You just have to shake your head and wonder what the fuck happened.

Come on man, it's not too late. Fix things before it is.

• Like 2

I love the "hiding" behind bandanna remark...I agree that Axl is lightyears better here compared to nowadays. But hes rocked the bandana literally since day 1. Its pretty much his trademark, if he had/has one.

The question is who wore it first Axl or Bret Michaels?

Is this the show that Axl kicked the security out because they were too ruff with a fan?

No, that was Birmingham 7.25:

That's one of my favorite videos from the 2006 tour, 3:10 = classic Axl awesomeness, then he nails the end of the song.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

That's the General intro, right? Who'd had guessed we're still to hear the whole thing.

2006 was great, tho. It was a real treat to see the band live, they were stonking. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5YRxYkfNYc

Robin has zero interest in joining joke, unproductive bands. He's fine in NIN. We, Robin Finck fans, are enjoying him in NIN, a great, productive, relevant band. :)

He's great in NIN yes , he's on the most of gnr's unreleased chinese leftovers ... He could be the one to kick Axl's ass into playing them live?

Take it that I'm along for too much, ah well I'm off to see acdc tomorrow , a band that release music . Take note Guns

Edited by dando