Gunner Convention XII Caxambu Brazil

Hi all ! Here just to invite you all to our event on the 10th & 11th.

We're from a smal town in Brazil and this is our 12th edition, non stop , since 2004.

This year will be not only the bigger, but the first street festival, officially added to the Annual Touristic Callendar.

I know most of you, even Brazilians, are far away, but I wanted to share with you.

\m/

Event :

https://www.facebook...83475048590243/

Has there ever been a US fan convention?

I'd never attend an USA convention. I mean, there are three or four known American psycho fans who would take this opportunity to get rid of some of the haters for master Axsel.

Welcome to the Gunner PT Convention 2015, your hosts of the day are Wkuk, Tinyrobot and the man himself GUNNER PT

Chinese Democracy would be on repeat, there would be many games, the highlight would be the game of Darts where a person will win the prize who hits most darts on Slash's face

There will be an art competition too where people will draw the almighty Axl

There will be debates about GNR, Team A will have Nosaj and Maynard Vs Team B which will have Gunner PT and Wkuk

Others can feel free to contribute to this list

• Like 2

Thank you all.. It started in 2004. I came back to Brazil after 3 years in US and brought some VHS that had some rare stuff in it ( at that time ) : like out to get me, Ritz 88, free falling, some songs in Roxy 86... and some stuff they would't show here anymore ( from old MTV ) like paris 92. Me and some friends decided to watch it, with some Jack and than we just kept repeating and inviting more people each year...

This time is a street festival, sponsored by local companies and Town Office. How can I post a pic of the posters here ?

Welcome to the Gunner PT Convention 2015, your hosts of the day are Wkuk, Tinyrobot and the man himself GUNNER PT

Chinese Democracy would be on repeat, there would be many games, the highlight would be the game of Darts where a person will win the prize who hits most darts on Slash's face

There will be an art competition too where people will draw the almighty Axl

There will be debates about GNR, Team A will have Nosaj and Maynard Vs Team B which will have Gunner PT and Wkuk

Others can feel free to contribute to this list

ahah ... that's great man, but ChD it's not even my fav GN'R album :lol:

But, the game of darts is a good idea...

Gunners Convention. It sounds like something weird that I would never attend. What I imagine is a few internet people crawling out of their parents basement and arguing over who was the best Star Trek captain. Some dudes dressing up as female GNR groupies. A couple of idiots arguing over which caliber of ammunition has the most stopping power.

Gunners Convention. It sounds like something weird that I would never attend. What I imagine is a few internet people crawling out of their parents basement and arguing over who was the best Star Trek captain. Some dudes dressing up as female GNR groupies. A couple of idiots arguing over which caliber of ammunition has the most stopping power.

I imagine a lot of tonyrobots. Middle aged woman with an attitude acting all belieber about an Axl that doesn't exist since the 90s lindooooooooo axeeeeel

• Like 1

haha something like this. What we do is dress the middle aged woman with a bandana and an Arsenal FC shirt.

Than we let her run and hunt her down with our vintage guns. At the end we argue about diferent brands of rust remover for our weapons as we enjoy her roasted ( médium rare) .

Nah, you're not invited.

Nah, you're not invited.

Thank god. I really didn't want to participate in the "Pull the Slash out of My Ass" contest anyway.... :P

Edited by Randy Jesus

Nah, you're not invited.

Thank god. I really didn't want to participate in the "Pull the Slash out of My Ass" contest anyway.... :P

Yeah, because that would be an impossible task if you were to participate. ;)

Nah, you're not invited.

Yeah, because that would be an impossible task if you were to participate. ;)

LOL...