GNR Themed Wedding

So there is this TV show called Don't tell the bride, I have never seen it nor heard of it, the theme for their wedding was GNR and they tried to recreate the November Rain video

If I ever get married, then I would hire an orchestra or something to play GNR songs, not a band, but just instrumentals.

http://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/dont-tell-the-bride-guns-n-roses-themed-wedding-proves-surprisingly-emotional-10360479.html

Awesome! I hope their wedding doesn't end like the NR video!

I think if you have the money, go for it! It sure will be a wedding to remember. November Rain is one of the best GNR songs ever. It's epic and I hope their wedding was too.

I see the bride wasn't too thrilled, 'are you having a mid life crisis?' It seems to be a requirement of this show that the bride hates whatever the groom has planned.

Also she's too short (and he's too tall) :-D

Fun idea though.

It is on bbc1 just now

Slashs guitar was out of tune and the singer was terrible. He still sounded better than myles k tho.

Why did you feel the urge to mention Myles? Did he steal your girlfriend? Edited by EvH

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it too - well, skimmed it on iPlayer. It didn't really match up to the glamour of the original film! And there was no wry rummaging for the ring between Slash and Duff. Fail!

Still, as long as they are happy.

Can you post the link where you watched it from?

I saw it too - well, skimmed it on iPlayer. It didn't really match up to the glamour of the original film! And there was no wry rummaging for the ring between Slash and Duff. Fail!

Still, as long as they are happy.

Can you post the link where you watched it from?

Yes. I'll see if I can find it. I think you can only watch BBC iPlayer if you are in the UK though. Will check.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0616nqb/dont-tell-the-bride-2-nicki-stephen

Guns n' Roses themed wedding.

"Rock-loving Steve recently turned forty and wants to transport his bride-to-be Nicki back to the early nineties with a Guns N' Roses-inspired wedding.

The only problem is, back in the day Nicki only pretended to like the rock scene to get Stephen's attention and she actually dreams of a traditional, stately home affair for her big day.

After three weeks getting lost down memory lane, will Stephen's rock video wedding be a stairway to heaven or a highway to hell?"

Edited by BetterDay7

I really want a GnR themed wedding...

Shopping list.

Fat, bloated bald guy who struggles to breathe during songs
Gay looking fat keyboard player who plays sub triangle and has tits

An inept lead guitarist who wears mascara and likes the flesh trombone

A guy with a huge nose who stays for the pay check
A brazilian, leeching entourage

and a few guys no one cares about to make up the numbers.

Also they must come to the wedding 2 hours late and berate me if i say they really should have been there on time.