Keith Richards new solo album entitled Return of the Saggy Old Cunt

Len Cnut

Fuck you Leonard! How dare you speak of Keef in such a way! :angry:

The man is a fucking legend. I don't really use the term hero a lot, but he's one of the few that would qualify.

I'm really fucking excited for this! ^_^

Edited by username

Fuck you Leonard! How dare you speak of Keef in such a way! :angry:

The man is a fucking legend. I don't really use the term hero a lot, but he's one of the few that would qualify.

I'm really fucking excited for this! ^_^

I wonder if he loses his thread whilst talking, repeats himself and smells faintly of urine :lol:

• 1 month later...

Album due 18th Sept, as well as a netflix documentary called Under the Influence. Wonder what happened to the Johnny Depp documentary that was gonna come out.

Anyhoops he's doing the rounds again, slagging off The Beatles, calling Mick a pussy, the usual stuff, bless his golden pissbags :lol:

I'm liking it!

There's some real old-school delta blues, some reggea, some typical Keith ballads like you'd find on a Stones album, and some nice rock 101. Great vibe overall! It's by no means groundbreaking, but I love listening to it. And I still think Keith's voice is like fine wine. It gets better with age.

I'm liking it!

There's some real old-school delta blues, some reggea, some typical Keith ballads like you'd find on a Stones album, and some nice rock 101. Great vibe overall! It's by no means groundbreaking, but I love listening to it. And I still think Keith's voice is like fine wine. It gets better with age.

Overall its a pretty meandering record. On first listen, it all kind of gets lost, since its pretty sloppy and his voice always takes a bit getting used to. But it sounded pretty good throughout and I'm looking forward to giving it a deeper listen.

From what I gathered on the first listen, I LOVED Robbed Blind. Like, that was a true revelation in how excellent I thought that was. Slower song but Keith is at his absolute best vocally. Can't wait to revisit that one. Blues In The Morning was another one I remember being good, and that one being a good upbeat example. Definitely gonna give it some more spins, but it sounds passable with a few gems.

LIstened to it again (a few times). And I keep liking it more every listen! This is really an excellent album! I love the title track. Robbed Blind, Trouble (with it's throwbacks to Happy), the reggae vibe in Love Overdue, Blues In The Morning, Lovers Plea, There's really not a track on here that I don't like. I think Amnesia has a really strong (late) Dylan vibe. Is anybody else getting that?

• 2 weeks later...