Axl Roses Philadelphia Up Close and Personal

Hello mygnrforum friends! A while ago

I uploaded a Matrix version of this exceptional gig to the Downloads section of this forum. I spent a lot of time on this bootleg and not to brag but I think it's certainly a definitive bootleg for all Axl fans to listen to. So please download this boot of this legendary

Axl actually gives a fuck

Gig, then listen to it and let's discuss it.

Edited by TOS--LOA
  • Like 1

No problem dude! I just want as many people as possible to listen to this boot. As someone who grew up on gnr bootlegs and eventually became an audio engineer I want to share my collection of remastered gnr shit with everyone. If there's enough interest I'll certainly upload some more of my work.

No problem dude! I just want as many people as possible to listen to this boot. As someone who grew up on gnr bootlegs and eventually became an audio engineer I want to share my collection of remastered gnr shit with everyone. If there's enough interest I'll certainly upload some more of my work.

Please pleas please i would love to have a 2010 remastered bootleg! You can check my post to see if you can help me, if you don't have those, any show is welcome!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/211960-req-decent-2010-audio-bootlegs-flac-320mp3/

I'm currently downloading this one and give it a listen, i heard Philly 2012 is one of the best "past 2010" Axl's shows. I'll give it a try as soon as possible, and then post my review.

Thanks for uploading :)

Absolutely man! I have the Axl N' Duff London 2010 show spectacularly remastered and ready to go. I'll probably upload that next. That show was so fucking good.

Great! I'll wait for that show also. Currently listening to Philly 12. Fucking awesome, man! Great remaster, Axl was on fire that night

You're Crazy is one of the highlights of the show. Live and Let Die sounds awesome too. Oh, and the screams in Madagascar.

The Axl from this show kicks Vegas 2014's any day of the week.

EDIT: Even Estranged sounds nice. Not as nice as it should be, but atleast the second half of the song is very raspy!

Edited by GNRfanMILO

You're Crazy is one of the highlights of the show. Live and Let Die sounds awesome too. Oh, and the screams in Madagascar.

The Axl from this show kicks Vegas 2014's any day of the week.

EDIT: Even Estranged sounds nice. Not as nice as it should be, but atleast the second half of the song is very raspy!

I like how he actually puts in the effort to sing the ending of Street of Dreams correctly. Such a small thing but very effective!

• Like 1

Would love the London 2010 show. I went the day before and missed Duff, dammit!!!

I wish someone had managed to record the UCAP at HOB Orlando. Axl was on fire that night! :headbang:

Edited by Lindy100

Thanks A lot man

No problem dude! This one isn't as balanced as the Philly boot because I was only working with one source and the taper (a million thanks for capturing this show) moved around a lot. But you can still hear Axl great and that's what's important.

"We haven't been back here in a long time right, and I never talked publicly about what went down. And a lot of that was because there were a lot of legalities behind the scenes, so I had to keep my mouth shut for about 5 years or I'd get sued..."

That's all that came before BS :)

Edited by MrSoftie