Met In Real Life

Słash

16 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Yesterday I had the delight and honour of hanging out with @Dazey @Axl_morris @GivenToFly @alfierose @MYWIFEMYLIFE and @Ianchops, bringing my MYGNR total to 10 good folk. 

If you're referring to the photos that were put up could you edit them please so we know who's who? I recognised Dazey but that's all, I know those names you've highlighted so would love to put names to the faces. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rock4eva said:

If you're referring to the photos that were put up could you edit them please so we know who's who? I recognised Dazey but that's all, I know those names you've highlighted so would love to put names to the faces. :rolleyes:

I'm sat next to Dazey.

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I googled. I recognise her now, never knew her name. 

My attempt at Uma Thurman Pulp Fiction era look is clearly failing! :P

Oh you got the Uma Thurman look, you just look like Paula Wilcox, if that makes sense!  Now all we need is a Richard Beckinsale lookalike and we can recreate The Lovers, only they'll have to meet at a GnR gig :lol:  And should you not be up for it we can recreate Porridge instead cuz Dazeys starting to look more and more like Ronnie Barker :lol: (no he doesn't, that was just a needless fat jibe!).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Oh you got the Uma Thurman look, you just look like Paula Wilcox, if that makes sense!  Now all we need is a Richard Beckinsale lookalike and we can recreate The Lovers, only they'll have to meet at a GnR gig :lol:  And should you not be up for it we can recreate Porridge instead cuz Dazeys starting to look more and more like Ronnie Barker :lol: (no he doesn't, that was just a needless fat jibe!).

It's the cheeks, I look like a chipmunk when I smile, if I don't smile I have resting bitch face. Oh well :facepalm::lol:

On 10 June 2016 at 8:33 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Here are the Filthy Cows:

Ianchops, MYWIFEMYLIFE, Given to Fly, Mrs Ianchops, myself and Alfie.

I quite like the position of that A-Board saying "get your flithy fix" with the arrows pointing to us lot!

20160609_173732-1.jpg.098fa99c8f89d5298a1cfa7f63c50c20.jpg

This is not what I normally look like. I had this haircut that grew to be really annoying, hair kept falling over my forehead, and I got frustrated with it and the day before this pic was taken I went to a barber and told him 'very short! two all over'. He asked if I was sure, I said yes. After he ran that machine once on the side of my head I realised '2' is quite a bit shorter than I thought it would be. The guy must have felt some sense of profesional responsibility so he said he could make it a '3' on top. I said 'uhm... fine?'. But it's nice. I won't have to get another haircut for quite a while now. I hate it. It just bugs me having someone run their hands all over my head for 15 minutes. This took like 3 minutes. Super efficient, comfortable, saving on shampoo, I think I'm sticking with this Albanian gangster look.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 9:33 PM, Gracii Guns said:

Here are the Filthy Cows:

Ianchops, MYWIFEMYLIFE, Given to Fly, Mrs Ianchops, myself and Alfie.

I quite like the position of that A-Board saying "get your flithy fix" with the arrows pointing to us lot!

20160609_173732-1.jpg.098fa99c8f89d5298a1cfa7f63c50c20.jpg

Cool! That has some people I hadn't been able to put faces to for quite some time! ;) 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

@Gracii Guns is it possible to move this thread to the D&N section or the tour sub forum as the date for the first show is coming in a few days and many people from here will meet each other, so them posting pics or sharing experiences would be cool.

We encourage using the individual show threads for that kind of thing. 

• 2 weeks later...