Corey Taylor (Slipknot) still no fan of Axl

On 2/9/2016 at 1:34 AM, Tom2112 said:

That's not true, Axl liked Metallica. I read a story about Axl buying a new car with a super loud stereo and he used to blast Ride the lightning when he was driving it. He only didn't like them (for a while) After the mtv show came out and hetfield was making fun of him. Axl might still dislike Hetfield but he is obviously OK with Lars.

As for maiden, be didn't like the music but never (to my knowledge) said anything about the members. Nirvana has been checked nvered on mygnr extensively, I'll pass on ignoring that chat, but Axl was a fan before they fell out.

In the trunk interview from 2006  he said he preferred the punk Di'Anno era!

53 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I'd wait 3 hours on Axl coming on stage before I'd even think about crossing the road to see Slipknot. They became shite after Iowa save for the odd song here and there.

I'm far from a Slipknot fan, but in their defense, at least they put out regular music for their fans. It's very easy not to "become shite" when you just never put anything out.

Edited by Towelie

Classless of Taylor to do that but he does have a point about axl making his fans wait, and I get that. Unfortunately a lot of some other anti axl comments in this thread are hilarious and some people need help :lol:

On a side note, I'm a huge fan of all 3 bands and think they're both incredible vocalists in their own way.  It happened a long time ago so we should be over it. Also, I wonder how Taylor feels about he current state of GNR considering he swore he'd retire if they reunited?! Time to put up or shut up Corey ;)

Edited by Billsfan