Corey Taylor (Slipknot) still no fan of Axl

Never liked Slipknot. Never understood the stupid masks. If Corey Taylor is where it's at as the worlds best vocalists then stop the world I wanna get off. Did Axl come out & criticise his peers when he was at his peak? I don't think so. Personally I think M Shadows pisses on Taylor from a great height. But both of them can't touch Axl at his best live & on record.

Never liked Slipknot and I'm not sure how that is tied to what he said but one thing is certain, Corey sounds 10000 times better than current Axl.

Music cuckhold is a good way to describe Axl fans.

You didn't have to edit your post. It is cuckold. :lol:

• Like 1

I guess it's all part of the same mentality...wait two hours for him at a show, wait a decade for an album. "Yeah but he's worth it"....well, no, he really isn't anymore. What part of seeing a version of the same stale show and same setlist we've all seen a dozen times, be it on bootlegs or live, is worth waiting around for? Particularly when it's going to be delivered with shittier vocals and less energy.

Masks & boiler suits, fans think they are the best metal act ever, there music sucks, they are no where near the best metal acts. All they are is metal's poster boys in the 2000's. It's laughable. He may sound better than Axl in his 50's, let's hear Taylor in his 50's.

Masks & boiler suits, fans think they are the best metal act ever, there music sucks, they are no where near the best metal acts. All they are is metal's poster boys in the 2000's. It's laughable. He may sound better than Axl in his 50's, let's hear Taylor in his 50's.

Shocking huh? :lol:

Slipknot has some good songs, we need to value the music of our generation. Stone Sour also has some brilliant tunes. At no moment Corey criticized Axl's voice and said he liked AFD. Why are you attacking him? I'd love to see Axl trying to sing any of Slipknot and Stone Sour songs hahaha

Edited by maynard

What's your problem with masks and boiler suits? It's called showmanship, theatricality.

"Hey Alice Cooper, what's with the fuckin' snake and make up?"

Yeah if only Slipknot went around in sensible outfits like cop hats, mesh vests, kilts, top hats, KFC buckets, guyliner etc. Then they'd have some credibility.