Looks like DJ will be busy for the next two years.

Bring back finck and bucket to replace bumble and DJ....

Honestly though even if axl had plans for next year, if DJ said he couldn't do it axl would probably wait for him to be available.... Axl seems to like DJ more than the others.

• Like 1

Bumblefoot, Buckethead and Robin Finck will never work for Axl again, neither will Brain or Josh Freese. If Axl has not retired yet, I guess he will hire new people for the next tour residency. Maybe Dj is gone too? The guy is loyal to Sixx AM but would take a bullet for Axl, it's gonna be tough for him if he has to choose.

Sixx says everyones time is 100% invested in Sixx:AM. Maybe the time has finally come that none of the guys are sacrificing their musical endeavors to suit Axls timeframe or lack there of.

I say Axl retires GNR and pursues other musical avenues. Im sure it would be a great relief for himself at this point. Anythings better than no productivity.

Sixx:AM plan to release two albums next year and embark on a two year touring cycle.

What does this spell out for Axl and GN'R? More nothing, reunion, retirement?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/nikki-sixx-plots-post-motley-crue-life-with-sixxam-albums-tour-20150716

Good. This incarnation of GnR is a trainwreck anyway, so I want it to stop existing.

DJ would either work around the GnR schedule, DJ would get replaced, or GnR will do nothing.

Nikki Sixx says in the article that they don´t plan to take a break. So I don´t see DJ joining Axl for a Vegas residency. Keep in mind that Tommy didn´t care too much about South America last year. So Axl is gonna need 2 new guitar players to replace BBF and DJ

DJ would either work around the GnR schedule, DJ would get replaced, or GnR will do nothing.

Nikki Sixx says in the article that they don´t plan to take a break. So I don´t see DJ joining Axl for a Vegas residency. Keep in mind that Tommy didn´t care too much about South America last year. So Axl is gonna need 2 new guitar players to replace BBF and DJ

There are these 2 guitarists named Saul Hudson and Jeffry Isbel, maybe they can help out?

I wonder if DJ would really quit Guns to prioritise Sixx:AM. A few years ago I would've said that was absurd, but now? I honestly wouldn't blame him. Even DJ Ashba must get tired of trying to play the This I Love solo for the zillionth time.