NWA to tour Europe w/ Eminem?

RussTCB

While not a hardcore fan, I am of the age where I grew up listening to NWA, Public Enemy and Ice T and I just don't get what people see/hear in Eminem.

A extremely prodigious ability in the field of rhyming. As in seriously high grade talent. Like literally the art of MCing.

• Like 1

While not a hardcore fan, I am of the age where I grew up listening to NWA, Public Enemy and Ice T and I just don't get what people see/hear in Eminem.

A extremely prodigious ability in the field of rhyming. As in seriously high grade talent. Like literally the art of MCing.

I'll take your word for it (like you should take mine when I say 70's Sabbath is THE SHIT) but give me ICP any day.

• Like 1

I'll take your word for it (like you should take mine when I say 70's Sabbath is THE SHIT) but give me ICP any day.

Because I like you, I'm going to pretend I didn't read this post. :lol:

• Like 1

Because I like you, I'm going to pretend I didn't read this post. :lol:

I'm not a "juggalo" or anything, but I think the Mike E Clarke ICP albums shit all over Eminem.

Sorry :lol:

The guy literally tangles up words and ties rhymes together in a way that only the very elite of rappers can do, whatever you may think about him as a person or his content or whether he sounds like a whining tart the stuff about his ability to rhyme is just a fact man.

And I've heard 70s Sabbath, Ironman, Paranoid etc, a lot of that stuff i say, the anti Metaller stuff is just for a laugh man, i dont seriously have a problem with metallers or metal, its not my choice of music but the insults and piss-taking is all in the name of good humour and just like...me having a poke at an old stereotype regarding metallers, just a bit of a giggle.

But yeah, i see the quality in early Sabbath...not much else in metal but early Sabbath, yeah, if i was to listen any metal it'd be that.

The guy literally tangles up words and ties rhymes together in a way that only the very elite of rappers can do, whatever you may think about him as a person or his content or whether he sounds like a whining tart the stuff about his ability to rhyme is just a fact man.

And I've heard 70s Sabbath, Ironman, Paranoid etc, a lot of that stuff i say, the anti Metaller stuff is just for a laugh man, i dont seriously have a problem with metallers or metal, its not my choice of music but the insults and piss-taking is all in the name of good humour and just like...me having a poke at an old stereotype regarding metallers, just a bit of a giggle.

But yeah, i see the quality in early Sabbath...not much else in metal but early Sabbath, yeah, if i was to listen any metal it'd be that.

Speaking of Eminem's content, it's probably the most relevant by any main stream rapper since The Slim Shady LP came out in 1998.

• 2 weeks later...