DJ Ashba quits Guns N' Roses

Axl Rose has completely and utterly failed post Slash. Anyone who even begins to argue that is deusional beyond words. When your most enthusiastic band member has had enough you need to take a good hard look in the mirror. Axl Rose is a joke.

The only thing left for Axl to do is beg Slash for a reunion or retire. In the last 20 years all Axl has accomplished is prove to the world without a shadow of a doubt that he NEEDS Slash. On the flip side Sash has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he does NOT need Axl.

Also to the Axl Fanboys or anyone out there who doesn't think the only logical course of action for Axl now is a reunion I have one question for you; What the fuck are you smoking? The ONLY thing left that can save Axl's career is a reunion with Slash because aside from that nobody gives a flying fuck about his pathetic attempt at being GNR

well if we talk about work complete,you are right.But if we talk about success you are not right.Gnr in 2006 and 2010 were going up,and we all missed the old band but at least was a decent recreation of gnr.

Slash has made good albums,has proof himself as a great worker but lets face it,the singers suck big time,and everygnr song they perform sounds like shit ( singer only)

So,they need each other.If we have a slash with his cretivity and 2006-2010 Axl im sure it would be a success

Axl Rose has completely and utterly failed post Slash. Anyone who even begins to argue that is deusional beyond words. When your most enthusiastic band member has had enough you need to take a good hard look in the mirror. Axl Rose is a joke.

The only thing left for Axl to do is beg Slash for a reunion or retire. In the last 20 years all Axl has accomplished is prove to the world without a shadow of a doubt that he NEEDS Slash. On the flip side Sash has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he does NOT need Axl.

Also to the Axl Fanboys or anyone out there who doesn't think the only logical course of action for Axl now is a reunion I have one question for you; What the fuck are you smoking? The ONLY thing left that can save Axl's career is a reunion with Slash because aside from that nobody gives a flying fuck about his pathetic attempt at being GNR

well if we talk about work complete,you are right.But if we talk about success you are not right.Gnr in 2006 and 2010 were going up,and we all missed the old band but at least was a decent recreation of gnr.

Slash has made good albums,has proof himself as a great worker but lets face it,the singers suck big time,and everygnr song they perform sounds like shit ( singer only)

So,they need each other.If we have a slash with his cretivity and 2006-2010 Axl im sure it would be a success

Slash's career post 1995 is a million times better than Axl's career which has consisted of one average at best album and leeching off the past. Axl didn't make a career that survives on his own work. His career has survived thanks to Slash's work in GnR. Slash went out and did his own thing and barely played any GnR songs in concert for years. No matter how hard you try to twist it, I'm right. End of story.

Thank fuck!

How anyone so mediocre and overrated was ever in his position is totally beyond me. Has him being there in the first place already struck the fatal blow for this tired, bloated joke of a band though? Time will tell.

• Like 1

Slash's career post 1995 is a million times better than Axl's career which has consisted of one average at best album and leeching off the past. Axl didn't make a career that survives on his own work. His career has survived thanks to Slash's work in GnR. Slash went out and did his own thing and barely played any GnR songs in concert for years. No matter how hard you try to twist it, I'm right. End of story.

I agree with everything you said except Chinese Democracy being average, I actually think it's a great album. But having said that, there's no denying Slash has the more impressive post-GNR career of the two. Considering Axl's nutswingers cling to the rhetoric that the old band dissolved because Axl wanted to move forward and Slash was stuck in the past, it's quite telling how Axl is the one still performing 85% material from AFD and UYI, whilst Slash's live shows consist mostly of post-GNR songs.

Weed, but Axl said not in this lifetime, and there is no indication he is interested in even talking to Slash, let alone do a reunion that may have the potential to damage new Guns.

It isn't at all Axl's only option. He can hire other guitar players and still make money from touring mainly the hits.

And Slash doesn't need Axl to be successful, but I think Axl brought out the best in Slash musically. He inspired him the most imo.

At least we know now with 100% certainty that there will never be a DJ Ashba penned song or solo on an officially released GNR album. For that we should be thankful.

But we don't. Ashba has sent him a lot of stuff and I could easily imagine Axl using something to give him a credit out of appreciation. I personally think BBF's Riad solo is so jarringly out of place. I bet Axl would do it just to piss us off. Remember when he said at Hammerstein that Better was 'a Robin song and I bet that really pisses some of you off. I like that.'

I got one thing to say to all the Fake GNR fanboys: HAHAHAHAHA :dance:

Finally DJ "wannabe Slash" Ashba quit Fake GNR. He butchered Slash's soloes too many times, and he was also looking and posing like Slash on stage. I'm sure he will do a much better job with Sixx: A.M. than with Axl's band.

You just called Slash a poser.

At least we know now with 100% certainty that there will never be a DJ Ashba penned song or solo on an officially released GNR album. For that we should be thankful.

Bt we don't. Ashba has sent him a lot of stuff and I could easily imagine Axl using something to give him a credit out of appreciation. I personally think BBF's Riad solo is so jarringly out of place. I bet Axl would do it just to piss us off. Remember when he said at Hammerstein that Better was 'a Robin song and I bet that really pisses some of you off. I like that.'
Hmmmm, as much as a dick as Axl is, I don't think he would use something as tacky and generic as DJ's music just to piss us off. At least with Robin it was a great track. Although I could very well see Axl doing it just to add insult to injury with Ron.... Edited by Towelie

Bt we don't. Ashba has sent him a lot of stuff and I could easily imagine Axl using something to give him a credit out of appreciation. I personally think BBF's Riad solo is so jarringly out of place. I bet Axl would do it just to piss us off. Remember when he said at Hammerstein that Better was 'a Robin song and I bet that really pisses some of you off. I like that.'
Hmmmm, as much as a dick as Axl is, I don't think he would use something as tacky and generic as DJ's music just to piss us off. At least with Robin it was a great track. Although I could very well see Axl doing it just to add insult to injury with Ron....

My post wasn't very clear. I didn't mean that Axl trolled us by using a Robin song: the song is awesome, of course he'd use it. He just liked the idea that people who liked Better who didn't like Robin would be pissed when the found out it was his song.

Therefore I could see him getting a kick out of us reading a tracklisting for a forthcoming album with a credit to Ashba and us lot chucking teddy out the pram over it.

Also, Axl implied in the chats that he was swayed to replace Brian May's Catcher solo because he felt we didn't like it.

Just thought, it hasn't been mentioned here yet that Axl wanted to fire DJ at some point according to Beta's hacked emails.

Even better, this most likely means that the next lot of Chinese Democracy stuff that gets released as a follow up won't feature DJ on it.

yeah, let's stay positive! Fakegnr's future looks bright! :lol:

Screen-Shot-2013-05-17-at-2.56.01-PM.png

Edited by Ferrari

Even better, this most likely means that the next lot of Chinese Democracy stuff that gets released as a follow up won't feature DJ on it.

yeah, let's stay positive! Fakegnr's future looks bright! :lol:

Hehe, I contemplated adding "even if it's after Axl has shuffled off this mortal coil" but didn't want to bring the mood down :P

LOL at the people saying Axl needs to call Robin or Bucket. GTFO!

True, he needs to call Robin, Bucket and Brain.

Yes, because it worked so well the first time they were in the "band" :lol: Edited by Ferrari

Yes, because it worked so well the first time they were in the "band" :lol:

It produce a CD that i really enjoy. Plus they are awesome live. Better than the old ones.

Edited by Russel Nash

Yes, because it worked so well the first time they were in the "band" :lol:

It produce a CD that i really enjoy. Plus they are awesome live. Better than the old ones.

Well I didn´t enjoy it and the album was 10 years in making. So thanks but no thank you