Will Axl be calling?

WAR41

I am hoping with the recent departure of DJ Ashba that Axl turns to the friends who were always there for him. Hopefully he reaches out to you Marc. I think he could use a voice of reason right now.

• Like 1

I am hoping with the recent departure of DJ Ashba that Axl turns to the friends who were always there for him. Hopefully he reaches out to you Marc. I think he could use a voice of reason right now.

That´s really nice of you to say. And I hope it happens but we will be very lucky if he calls Duff. It doesn´t look like Axl is interested in a voice of reason

That´s really nice of you to say. And I hope it happens but we will be very lucky if he calls Duff. It doesn´t look like Axl is interested in a voice of reason

He will only call Duff if Tommy leaves.

Fortus will be the next to leave to fully commit to the Daisies.

Dizzy will hang around until he is told its over.

Yeah anything can happen now, Ashba was the last person who I thought would leave, but I won't be surprised if Fortus also leaves.

Yeah anything can happen now, Ashba was the last person who I thought would leave, but I won't be surprised if Fortus also leaves.

Tbh, I always thought the 3 guitarist thing in GN'R was over the top. What happened to basic rock n' roll?

If Bumble is really gone, and if GN'R are to carry on, just hire one fucking good player who doesnt look like he just came off the stage with cirque du soleil and have Richard on Rhythm.

Who would make a good replacement these days?

Tbh, I always thought the 3 guitarist thing in GN'R was over the top. What happened to basic rock n' roll?

If Bumble is really gone, and if GN'R are to carry on, just hire one fucking good player who doesnt look like he just came off the stage with cirque du soleil and have Richard on Rhythm.

Richard is a pretty good lead guitarist, initially he auditioned for the band as a lead guitarist, so they should tell him to play the lead and call Izzy or Gilby to play the Rhythm

I like Fortus, but think on the solos he does play live like parts of November Rain ect he strays too far from the original. Putting his own stamp on it is fine but he goes too far.

Although I wouldn't be against him being the sole lead player if Izzy came back!

I actually like the tone Fortus plays in, Robin really butchered the November Rain solo, he is talented, but when it comes to playing classical GNR stuff, I know I will get a lot of hate cause of this, but I prefer Ashba over Robin.

I like Fortus, but think on the solos he does play live like parts of November Rain ect he strays too far from the original. Putting his own stamp on it is fine but he goes too far.

Although I wouldn't be against him being the sole lead player if Izzy came back!

I actually like the tone Fortus plays in, Robin really butchered the November Rain solo, he is talented, but when it comes to playing classical GNR stuff, I know I will get a lot of hate cause of this, but I prefer Ashba over Robin.

Same here. I never liked Finck. Was glad when he left

Richard is a pretty good lead guitarist, initially he auditioned for the band as a lead guitarist, so they should tell him to play the lead and call Izzy or Gilby to play the Rhythm

Gilby said in many interviews that he considers himself a lead guitarrist

but he accepted playing rhythm so he could join guns n roses

• Like 1

Axl has heard everything that I have to say by now so there is nothing else for me to tell him right now. I think he will do what ever he thinks is the right thing for him to do at this point, which may be nothing at all for now.

No worries anyway. Axl wasn't going to be calling.

Gilby might be a good lead player in the studio, but live he won't be able to pull of the songs, yeah I remember seeing that video where he was covering Sweet Child, he totally messed it up, Fortus is an amazing guitarist, if Axl is not calling Slash, then he should tell Fortus to play the lead and Call Gilby or Izzy to play the rhythm.