Satanic Baphomet statue unvealed in Detroit

Bumblefeet

All you fuckin' metallers probably go on pilgrammiges to stuff like this eh? :lol: Satanism is hilairious! Turn the lights out, put a record on with some mumbley humming on in the background and we'll chuck a load of Mums rasberry perserve all over the gaff and read aloud from the ladybird book of witches spells together :lol: Double bubble, toil and ter-wubble! :lol:

Ooooh, i feel a presence in the roooom *farts* :lol:

• Like 1

All you fuckin' metallers probably go on pilgrammiges to stuff like this eh? :lol: Satanism is hilairious! Turn the lights out, put a record on with some mumbley humming on in the background and we'll chuck a load of Mums rasberry perserve all over the gaff and read aloud from the ladybird book of witches spells together :lol: Double bubble, toil and ter-wubble! :lol:

I sat right on Baphomet's dick.

From one of my favorite movies (and a great one on satanic worship)

No less hilarious then the practice of other religions worshipping imaginary deities. :shrugs:

• Like 2

No less hilarious then the practice of other religions worshipping imaginary deities. :shrugs:

Yes but to list everything in the universe of equivalent hilarity every time i point out something is funny would be indicative of some sort of obssessive compulsive disorder, don't you think? :lol:

Actually, yes it is more hilairious than other religions, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, these things are common by way of centuries of exceptance over a greater mass of humanity, whereas Satanist, well everyones always thought they were cunts :D

Edited by Len B'stard

Except that satanists adds a level of childish rebellion to their religion, making it even more ridiculous.

Except that satanists adds a level of childish rebellion to their religion, making it even more ridiculous.

And they listen to Metal, which makes it even MORE ridiculous :lol:

I guess you all have never been to an orthodox Catholic mass then.

As an Athiest I think all religion is BS but I do defend individual rights to worship the imaginary deity of their choice. Even if that deity has a goats head.........

Del James has been commenting on it, condoning Christians wanting to burn it down. Just one more reason to hate Del James. Still, he did not say anything about Len spray painting a cock on its head.

I agree Del is usually a putz but you had better go read his tweet again as he was not condoning but rather condemning Christians desire to burn it down in which case I support him 100%.

I guess you all have never been to an orthodox Catholic mass then.

As an Athiest I think all religion is BS but I do defend individual rights to worship the imaginary deity of their choice. Even if that deity has a goats head.........

So do i...but i defend my right to take the piss out of them for doing it too :D