Terrorist Babies

magisme

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about, right?

Start to figure it out, folks. They're not going to stop themselves.

Nursery school staff and registered childminders must report toddlers at risk of becoming terrorists, under counter-terrorism measures proposed by the Government.

The directive is contained in a 39-page consultation document issued by the Home Office in a bid to bolster its Prevent anti-terrorism plan.
Critics said the idea was “unworkable” and “heavy-handed”, and accused the Government of treating teachers and carers as “spies”.
The document accompanies the Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill, currently before parliament. It identifies nurseries and early years childcare providers, along with schools and universities, as having a duty “to prevent people being drawn into terrorism”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11323558/Anti-terror-plan-to-spy-on-toddlers-is-heavy-handed.html

Edited by magisme

I expected more from you, Graeme. From now on I bring up Braveheart whenever I can.

People always expect more from me, I never get to have any fun... Someone else hits out with an innuendo and people roll their eyes, but if I do it "GRAEME!? Wtf man?"

• Like 3

I expected more from you, Graeme. From now on I bring up Braveheart whenever I can.

People always expect more from me, I never get to have any fun... Someone else hits out with an innuendo and people roll their eyes, but if I do it "GRAEME!? Wtf man?"

This is basically a hive of scum and villainy and you are the last glimmer of hope in the darkness :lol:

But saying that, ask and you shall receive...

:lol:

This is basically a hive of scum and villainy and you are the last glimmer of hope in the darkness :lol:

If appreciating that is what corruption feels like then my slide to the dark side is truly underway...

• Like 1

Awwwwwww! I'm sorry, man. :lol:

Don't let people de-sexualize you like that. Next time, let them in on a secret-- Graeme likes sex stuff too. Sometimes he even gets a boner. When they go, "Eeeeeewwww, GRAEME! Gross! Stop!" just laugh and start checking out the nearest attractive girl who isn't in your group. Your frame is that they're the weird ones, which just happens to be the truth since they're the ones trying to pretend that a heterosexual man isn't constantly thinking about naked-time with girls.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, man; I just hate hearing about shit like that, because I know you probably think it's something about you, which it is, but it's how you let people view you and not how you really are.

OK, I'll shut up. You're a good dude. Don't change. What do I know?

If appreciating that is what corruption feels like then my slide to the dark side is truly underway...

I really shouldn't but....

Don't let people de-sexualize you like that. Next time, let them in on a secret-- Graeme likes sex stuff too. Sometimes he even gets a boner. When they go, "Eeeeeewwww, GRAEME! Gross! Stop!" just laugh and start checking out the nearest attractive girl who isn't in your group. Your frame is that they're the weird ones, which just happens to be the truth since they're the ones trying to pretend that a heterosexual man isn't constantly thinking about naked-time with girls.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, man; I just hate hearing about shit like that, because I know you probably think it's something about you, which it is, but it's how you let people view you and not how you really are.]

'"Inappropriate" is a vaginal word.'

Anybody read babes and find this thread disappointing?

I was coming in here to make exactly that point. Where's the hot chicks with the Kalashnikovs?

AK47_girl.jpg

there you go graeme

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

I don't mean to tell you what to do, man; I just hate hearing about shit like that, because I know you probably think it's something about you, which it is, but it's how you let people view you and not how you really are.

Haha, serious discussion from what was a throwaway comment. But you're right, I've been pretty de-sexualised in the eyes of most of my friends throughout the last 9 years or so, I had no confidence in my self-image as a teenager and was convinced that girls wouldn't see anything in me, so it wasn't worth trying. It became a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy because I never did anything to prevent it... I think I have a lot of difficulty getting girls to see me as something more than their big, daft pal...I should have manned the fuck up and asked a few girls out in school and early Uni, some of them might have even said yes. The older I get, the less I care and the more my perspective changes, but it's definitely tough to shift a label that's been stuck with you since puberty.

Haha, serious discussion from what was a throwaway comment. But you're right, I've been pretty de-sexualised in the eyes of most of my friends throughout the last 9 years or so, I had no confidence in my self-image as a teenager and was convinced that girls wouldn't see anything in me, so it wasn't worth trying. It became a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy because I never did anything to prevent it... I think I have a lot of difficulty getting girls to see me as something more than their big, daft pal...I should have manned the fuck up and asked a few girls out in school and early Uni, some of them might have even said yes. The older I get, the less I care and the more my perspective changes, but it's definitely tough to shift a label that's been stuck with you since puberty.

I've never looked at you in any way but sexual Graeme :wub:

• Like 3

I suppose the idea is, with muslims, the indoctrination begins early, with kids being sent to Madrassas or what have you, so they wanna hunt for early signs like...uh...enjoying spelling the word 'is' too much or something :lol: 'Look at little Mohammed, he's got his head around those two letters of the alphabet a bit lively hasn't he? Alright lads, get his parents in, i think we've clocked one!' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I must say i was expecting Chicks Who Love Guns...with head scarves and nothing else.

come on, it's thread by mags ffs :lol:

on topic: i thought all teachers are enemy spies by default?

Edited by netcat

I must say i was expecting Chicks Who Love Guns...with head scarves and nothing else.

come on, it's thread by mags ffs :lol:

Are you insinuating that females were harmed in the making of this thread? :lol: