JUNGLE NATIVES returns w/ "Appetite Devours"

The new, unofficial GNR Podcast - just for fun! After kicking off the episode with a brief discussion of the politics of Guns N’ Roses message boards, Brook & Christina recall & examine GNR’s gradual permeation into the 1980’s rock scene via mainstream media, magazines, radio and MTV - to their ultimate domination of that era's pop culture! http://gnrpodcast.wix.com/junglenatives

• Like 2

Nicely done. Don't let 3 crazy people make you scared to express opinions that 99.99999999% of the public and 99.9999% of forum-goers share.

Thanks for posting. :)

Edit: Del's in trouble.

Edited by magisme

brooks i am just listening the first minutes of the podcast and I had to pause it

so like magisme said please dont take everything into consideration

(there is no way to know the *AGE* of the people who write in forums... some of the people who write in forums are *REALLY* young...)

Duff has faced the very same "issue" that you mention on the first minutes of your podcast

he has mentioned it on some interviews...

Check this out...

You’re writing columns for three different outlets now. How did you forge this second career as a columnist and blogger?

DUFF: Flash forward to 2003, I started becoming aware of the Internet forums. There was this new Velvet Revolver fan site. We didn’t even have the band name yet. But people could post: “You guys suck,” or “You guys should do this.” The names were usually Anonymous. Then I met one of the posters, and he turned out to be a 14-year-old kid. So when I started writing for the Seattle Weekly, I wrote a column about that. I said, “Papers are going away, so it’s time for us to buck up. If you’re going to write something, post your name. We have to rise to the occasion and carry forth intelligent discourse or we’re gong to be a generation of faceless name callers, and I’m not interested in doing that.” I really pressed people to identify themselves.

(FROM HERE = http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2011/03/duff-mckagan-talks-classic-literature-la-hipsters-and-the-death-of-punk-rock)

your podcast is terrific (best one about GNR by miles)

i am gonna listen to it NOW!

:headbang:

Thanks for the nice words!

hi there brooks, thanks for another terrific episode

I love to listen to the bits and pieces of new information (stuff i had no idea) that you always mention

stuff that I never knew about

the bandana thing on the ritz show

the eddie van halen message to steven

and many other things that you guys mention, i cant remember now

this and everything else, is just great, thanks

i had the same impression that you had when watching the free falling and heartbreak hotel performance. axl gives 110% and tom petty looks completely amused by axls performance

it is amazing to see that

ill be waiting for the next episode, you guys rock :headbang: