Guns N' Roses reunion rumors arise as clues are revealed

What? I wouldn't be surprised one day if Slash, Izzy and Duff with either Steven or Matt do some shows with either Myles or some other singers.

Poison did some shows with different singers, because Brett Michaels is doing his solo stuff.

I doubt if Axl would be able to stop it if the original members decided to tour without him.

Ron and DJ quitting only opens up the possibility for a reunion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's no indicator that a reunion is going to happen. Kings of Chaos has been around since 2012. GnR just happens to be in flux at the moment.

What? I wouldn't be surprised one day if Slash, Izzy and Duff with either Steven or Matt do some shows with either Myles or some other singers.

Poison did some shows with different singers, because Brett Michaels is doing his solo stuff.

I doubt if Axl would be able to stop it if the original members decided to tour without him.

Axl owns the Guns N' Roses name. They can tour without him all they want, but they would have to do it under a different name than Guns N' Roses. I don't like the fact he has the name because his tribute band is not Guns N' Roses. I consider Chinese Democracy to be an Axl Rose solo album.

But I also wouldn't like it if the reverse was true. There is no Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose. He is too important to the band's musical history from a vocal, lyrical, and performance standpoint to simply replace him with a nasally wannabe like Myles Kennedy. I say that being fully aware that Axl himself can't sing anymore.

True Detective 3: The Reunion King Returns. A plane carrying ex GNR members crashes into Reunion Island in Madagascar. Mark Walberg and Naomi Watts infiltrate a corrupt military dictatorship to uncover a voodoo cult holding band members hostage.

Its true that Slash and Izzy are obvious replacements for Ron and Dj, so are Bucket and Finck.

• Like 1

True Detective 3: The Reunion King Returns. A plane carrying ex GNR members crashes into Reunion Island in Madagascar. Mark Walberg and Naomi Watts infiltrate a corrupt military dictatorship to uncover a voodoo cult holding band members hostage.

Its true that Slash and Izzy are obvious replacements for Ron and Dj, so are Bucket and Finck.

Thats a pretty good plot for Season 3

Thats a pretty good plot for Season 3
Next one might be set in Washingting DC this whole thing goes up to state senators and the Prez Sheen. The Black Queen is played by Kanye West.

Axl owns the Guns N' Roses name. They can tour without him all they want, but they would have to do it under a different name than Guns N' Roses. I don't like the fact he has the name because his tribute band is not Guns N' Roses. I consider Chinese Democracy to be an Axl Rose solo album.

But I also wouldn't like it if the reverse was true. There is no Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose. He is too important to the band's musical history from a vocal, lyrical, and performance standpoint to simply replace him with a nasally wannabe like Myles Kennedy. I say that being fully aware that Axl himself can't sing anymore.

Just as Slash is too important to the sound, image and presence of the band. Truth is GnR hasn't existed since 1995

Bo-shit! just your usual run of the mill reunion talk click-bait article. When someone gets a authenticated picture of Axl and Slash together, and possibly an official press release - present day, that would be a story based on something, and then you can say "the wheels of motion are in place for GnR reunion" until then I stand by first judgement... 'tis bullshit.

Just as Slash is too important to the sound, image and presence of the band. Truth is GnR hasn't existed since 1995

In my opinion GN'R hasn't existed since Izzy left in 1991.

• Like 1

So GNR is only AXL and IZZY, I could recognize and appreciate that argument. So that means a GNR reunion has already happened.

So GNR is only AXL and IZZY, I could recognize and appreciate that argument. So that means a GNR reunion has already happened.

No, GN'R is Axl, Izzy, Slash, and Duff at a bare minimum. If you don't have all four of those guys, it is not GN'R. The drummer is the only spot that I felt was sort of replaceable, although I do prefer Adler's drumming on Appetite to Sorum's drumming on UYI.

No, GN'R is Axl, Izzy, Slash, and Duff at a bare minimum. If you don't have all four of those guys, it is not GN'R. The drummer is the only spot that I felt was sort of replaceable, although I do prefer Adler's drumming on Appetite to Sorum's drumming on UYI.

So you really think if Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy had stayed together and made three albums between 1996-2015 and toured extensively that anybody would be saying "this isn't the real Guns N Roses" just because of Izzy? No way, man.

• Like 1

It's just clickbait

I'm mostly surprised at people thinking anyone outside the Guns fanbase really cares about anyone in the GnR brand besides Axl and Slash; if just those two were together playing a song with a bunch of unknowns, it'd be hailed as a GnR reunion in the press

So you really think if Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Gilby and Dizzy had stayed together and made three albums between 1996-2015 and toured extensively that anybody would be saying "this isn't the real Guns N Roses" just because of Izzy? No way, man.

Izzy was crucial to the songwriting and his guitar sound with Slash was irreplaceable. I couldn't give two shits what the rest of the world thinks.

If they reunite I'll eat my own arse with a teaspoon.

It's a matter of time... Marc Canter and Eddie Trunk think it's possible, and they both know the guys involved very well. So... you never know.

As far as what's GNR and what's not, Axl and Slash are the most important members, without one of them there's no GNR.

If they reunite I'll eat my own arse with a teaspoon.

It's a matter of time... Marc Canter and Eddie Trunk think it's possible, and they both know the guys involved very well. So... you never know.

As far as what's GNR and what's not, Axl and Slash are the most important members, without one of them there's no GNR.

OK...I'll wash and polish my teaspoon.