Dear Fermanager,

Magisme has joined the dark side. He is sleeping with the enemy. He ain't one of us no more.

I promise it's still me. I get excited when I perceive the slightest sign of hope. See Prostitute in Vegas, 2014. And I get that you might say Fernando isn't telling us anything so this isn't all that hopeful. Fair point.

I don't know. I told Russ in a PM that I don't necessarily trust my own judgement here. It's easy for me to see this as a positive development when I'm right in the fucking middle of it. If I really step over the line, I suspect you guys will let me know in no uncertain terms. Of course I'll ignore dumb shit like:

the "awful" guy blood is boiling by now. All those posts wanting attention. You where the chosen one! You where the next Renato!

Within four months either we'll have some news or I'll lead the charge in a thread ridiculing me.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 2

Agreed.

What does the Lord say about turncoats Nate?

Philippians 2:3

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit; but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves.

However...

Mark 12:31

The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these.

• Like 1

Magisme has joined the dark side. He is sleeping with the enemy. He ain't one of us no more.

I promise it's still me. I get excited when I perceive the slightest sign of hope. See Prostitute in Vegas, 2014. And I get that you might say Fernando isn't telling us anything so this isn't all that hopeful. Fair point.

I don't know. I told Russ in a PM that I don't necessarily trust my own judgement here. It's easy for me to see this as a positive development when I'm right in the fucking middle of it. If I really step over the line, I suspect you guys will let me know in no uncertain terms. Of course I'll ignore dumb shit like:

the "awful" guy blood is boiling by now. All those posts wanting attention. You where the chosen one! You where the next Renato!

Within four months either we'll have some news or I'll lead the charge in a thread ridiculing me.

I like the new you. May it last.

And all it took was some attention from Fernando and a few "maybe" and "hopefully".

And everyone knows I ignore SoulMonster out of hand, whether he likes me or not. :lol:

If it weren't for the fact that you actually responded to what I said then you might actually have succeeded at fooling people into believing you are ignoring me. Oh well, you will surely get it right the next time.

It's nice to have some direct contact with management but have we really gotten any new info?

No, only the constant "hopefully some news not so long in the future". It could be news about Axl retiring, a statement where the band acknowledges they have lost a few members, or even a statement on their plans with tentative release dates/tour dates. Who knows? But don't get your hopes up too much, I wouldn't be surprised if 4 months went without any news.

• Like 1

It's nice to have some direct contact with management but have we really gotten any new info?

No, only the constant "hopefully some news not so long in the future". It could be news about Axl retiring, a statement where the band acknowledges they have lost a few members, or even a statement on their plans with tentative release dates/tour dates. Who knows? But don't get your hopes up too much, I wouldn't be surprised if 4 months went without any news.

I doubt it's retirement because he said "of course" to the idea of GNR playing live again. However, his "maybe" in regard to new music pretty much says it all.

Dear Fermanager,

This current lineup and the lineups post 2002 are/were the best lineups of Guns n Roses.

They ARE the real GNR. I am proud to be a fan of the nu-GNR. You are doing a great job.

Fans/others who blame GNR management and Axl are scumbags. You and Axl have always kept us posted with updates. Axl came out with Chinese Democracy and a bunch of music that I listen to almost everyday, and the catalogue hasnt exhausted yet.

The band members are very loyal and nothing is discreet.

So much music, so many updates, such respect for fans and responding to their wishes and interacting with them.... I love this management. The 3 hour meetings etc. are all worth soooo much love from the fans.

Thanks for making us happy

That just broke my sarcasm meter. Thanks s lot. :lol:

• Like 1