Dear Fermanager,

Welp, good luck, man :lol:

And I just want to clarify that I didnt even know you offered some editions to the letter until right now. I was behind the questions. The letter was my idea, but I didnt write it.

Edited by ManetsBR

Fernando, shoot me a PM - I've got a guitarist who could join GNR and perform at twice the quality of DJ, and he'd be willing to take 1/2 the paycheck.

It's me.

My brother is a Berklee trained guitarist, so I'm sorry. I'll say more about that when it's appropriate.

I'd be up for new social media guy. Half the price, half the amount of comments calling everyone involved with the band's Facebook a bunch of cunts*.

*but that's largely because I'd be too busy with my new job to make said comments.

This could be the first steps of TB extending the olive branch to the GNR community. Open auditions and applications for all GNR musician/business related positions.

Chief Meeting Officer

Director of Fan Attention Diversion/Propaganda

Vice President of Sub-par Marketing Schemes and Failed Exclusives

And mags, :fuckyou:.

• Like 2

Fernando, shoot me a PM - I've got a guitarist who could join GNR and perform at twice the quality of DJ, and he'd be willing to take 1/2 the paycheck.

It's me.

My brother is a Berklee trained guitarist, so I'm sorry. I'll say more about that when it's appropriate.

My best friend studies guitar there . Ironically hes a huge gnr fan too

Mags for president

Gotta be honest and say that I think it's great that Fernando can appreciate the humor that goes around the forums.

Probably best for his blood pressure. Not to mention his boss. Then again Axl more than held his own when he posted.

Gotta be honest and say that I think it's great that Fernando can appreciate the humor that goes around the forums.

Probably best for his blood pressure. Not to mention his boss. Then again Axl more than held his own when he posted.

I totally agree that it's best for your health to see the humor in things.