Ron Thal performs Sweet Child O' Mine on It's Showtime TV (April)

Can we make an exception for Ashba though? He should be banned from playing GNR songs for the rest of his life. Or just songs in general. #demented

I vote for This I Love to be banned at a minimum. SCOM too depending on if there's a tuner available and/or another guitarist capable of handling the second solo. #ConquerGuitarTuning #SecondSCOMSoloIsABully #YeahSon

• Like 2

Can we make an exception for Ashba though? He should be banned from playing GNR songs for the rest of his life. Or just songs in general. #demented

I vote for This I Love to be banned at a minimum. SCOM too depending on if there's a tuner available and/or another guitarist capable of handling the second solo. #ConquerGuitarTuning #SecondSCOMSoloIsABully #YeahSon

2035 - Last surviving member of Guns N Roses, DJ Ashba, tours all the hits.

wasp060614.jpg

"You crazy kids might know this one, it is called This I Love #demented"

Crazy kid: "Did he just say #demented?"

Other crazy kid: "Yeah what the fuck is #demented?"

Crazy kid: "I think it is the drug that they took back in the day on the strip."

• Like 1

I get both sides of this.

I know he didn't have anything to do with writing SCOM so I get people that say he shouldn't perform it anymore.

At the same, you have to figure that most people that come to his shows are expecting to hear GNR.

So what's he supposed to do?

I know he didn't have anything to do with writing SCOM so I get people that say he shouldn't perform it anymore.

At the same, you have to figure that most people that come to his shows are expecting to hear GNR.

Axl didn't write Live & Let Die or Knocking On Heavens Door but it doesn't stop him from performing it at every show.

Axl didn't write Live & Let Die or Knocking On Heavens Door but it doesn't stop him from performing it at every show.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm lol

I'm assuming this is sarcasm lol

Not in the slightest.

I think it's a bit of a piss take considering what he said about the reign of doom being over and specifically not having to play SCOM again.

• Like 1

I'm kinda pissed Ron has acted in such poor taste. He could have had the same presence sans the whining and would have had much more respect from everyone. He could be playing SCOM without backlash. But because he chose to air out all his emotional gripes people look at him as a whiney Jew (relax liberals I'm Jewish). Now I whining about him as well.... ugh

No seriously, if you are going to complain about not being free to play your own music then why the fuck would you be playing setlists full of the music that has kept your talent chained up? I foresee Ron applying for teaching jobs overseas in five years.

• Like 1

I think it's a bit of a piss take considering what he said about the reign of doom being over and specifically not having to play SCOM again.

Which was an obvious joke..

Is this a recent thing? If so, well he has whined constantly about the hand that feeds, which he did try to expand and create when he was held within it to be fair, but nevertheless, this is pretty funny, don't play anything if you feel so aggrieved and took your stand, seems a stand from a very small height if you're going to revisit that period playing cover songs.

No it wasn't.

And why the fuck should he be playing SCOM anyway. He can play the stuff he played on from CD.

No it wasn't.

And why the fuck should he be playing SCOM anyway. He can play the stuff he played on from CD.

And let's be honest he had next to nothing to do with the creation of the CD stuff either, they could have gotten him to graffiti AFD with his guitar playing and it would amount to the same thing.