2-4 Months, What's the News?

What's the news?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Something tells me this whole Fernando thing is going to end in tears. Some GNR fans never learn. He says something vague like "news in 2-4 months" and then everyone gets excited thinking a new album is coming, when in reality Axl has proven time and time again he has no motivation or interest in releasing new music for his fans. Touring is all we are going to get. More tours, different lineups.

If I'm wrong I will suck a dick.

You don't have to do that but i'm really gonna enjoy saying 'I told you so' to all the Debbie Downers in here :P

Something tells me this whole Fernando thing is going to end in tears. Some GNR fans never learn. He says something vague like "news in 2-4 months" and then everyone gets excited thinking a new album is coming, when in reality Axl has proven time and time again he has no motivation or interest in releasing new music for his fans. Touring is all we are going to get. More tours, different lineups.

If I'm wrong I will suck a dick.

You don't have to do that but i'm really gonna enjoy saying 'I told you so' to all the Debbie Downers in here :P

Yeah and Tupacs coming back and I saw Elvis shopping in Tescos last week and Jim Morrison was a shaman and the abusive guy two doors down would stop beating his wife if she'd stop overcooking his medium rare and blah blah blah blah blah :lol:

I just wanna say... I read what Len said and i totally agree. Axl and the management have been pissing on their fans over the last five years, at least. Why the fuck do we treat Fernando like he's working hard to give us shit when he clearly isn't? 'Cause he "took the time to come and talk to us"? How hard is THAT? You know why the fuck he did? 'cause the band just lost two guitar players, and was in a hiatus prior to that, which leaves the band in an uncertain future with pissed off fans. It's fucking damage control. And we go like "Hey Nando, thanks man! We appreciate you coming here! BTW, thanks for the Vegas Residencies! They rocked!" Fuck this shit! This is not HTGTH, this is MyGnR. We have an opportunity to tell Fernando management has SUCKED, the band hasn't produced SHIT, it doesn't take a drop of sweat to play a new song live for the fans, or even a rare old one like OMG or a leak like Going Down and they still choose not to! So, we piss him off, he stops answering pointless questions and what? We lose nothing! I don't give a shit what Axl likes to eat and what's the name of his new cat! If Fernando doesn't wanna spill the beans, well, he's good for nothing here, really. :shrugs:

Great post. I respect Fernando for coming here not insulting anyone but the asskissing is cringe worthy.

• Like 3

I expect to hear nothing. Of course I hope I'm wrong.

I'd like to hear that Bucket's made a mind-blowing reverse on his stance on returning. Then I'd like to hear that two GNR albums of music featuring Bucket are being released the following Tuesday. Then I'd like to hear that the next show will be in my back yard, and that I can choose the setlist (you're all invited, byob).

• Like 1

I just wanna say... I read what Len said and i totally agree. Axl and the management have been pissing on their fans over the last five years, at least. Why the fuck do we treat Fernando like he's working hard to give us shit when he clearly isn't? 'Cause he "took the time to come and talk to us"? How hard is THAT? You know why the fuck he did? 'cause the band just lost two guitar players, and was in a hiatus prior to that, which leaves the band in an uncertain future with pissed off fans. It's fucking damage control. And we go like "Hey Nando, thanks man! We appreciate you coming here! BTW, thanks for the Vegas Residencies! They rocked!" Fuck this shit! This is not HTGTH, this is MyGnR. We have an opportunity to tell Fernando management has SUCKED, the band hasn't produced SHIT, it doesn't take a drop of sweat to play a new song live for the fans, or even a rare old one like OMG or a leak like Going Down and they still choose not to! So, we piss him off, he stops answering pointless questions and what? We lose nothing! I don't give a shit what Axl likes to eat and what's the name of his new cat! If Fernando doesn't wanna spill the beans, well, he's good for nothing here, really. :shrugs:

Word of advice, and this concerns Len's post also. Do not post any of this in the Fernando thread. That place is more heavily policed than a Tyne-Wear derby.

What gets me is, I mean not you personally Bran but the forum in general, you do realise this Fernando bloke is taking the piss out of you right? And quite frankly you all deserve it cuz you're behaving like wankers. I mean, it's mostly adults in here right, grown ups, you ain't fuckin' 13 yr olds here so why do yous all behave so much like it? You think you're gonna get news, or new music, or a tour? It's fuckin' jokes and you're it. You ain't gonna get shit worth talking about.

And the funniest bit is, you get cunted off by this band and their management umpteen times and whenever one of em shows up here it ends up you lot feeling sorry for them instead :lol:

So uh, whys it been all quiet on the western front?

Well some people said some mean things and, see, this is why we don't give you news, cuz you're mean people!

Look, personally, it's beyond me, i don't even really care but do you not see that you're having the piss taken out of you REALLY badly? I mean all this 'you say mean stuff about us' stuff, no offence but how fuckin' old are you?

Do you not realise that you're actually in charge of something quite big and important? I mean it's an organisation worth a fair bit of money with a huge fucking following. It's like fuckin' Obama stepping up to the lectern and the worlds press going 'so, Mr President, any news on those bills you were gonna push through three months ago?' 'Shit, why should i tell yous lot anything, you say mean things about me in the papers and you're horrible about me' :lol:

The entire thing here is this guy or whoever from the 'inside' has got news of some kind of inside info so they dangle it in front of you like the kid in primary school goes 'i'll give you a lend of my new Mario game but you gotta be my slave for the rest of the day!' and the other kid actually does it, it's HILAIRIOUS to watch :lol:

And then they go for five seconds and it's like 'see see?!?! it's him, there, the one that called him a meanie!' :lol: All this fuckin' fannying about and all you get is 'SOME kinda news in 2-4 months', so you don't even know what you're working on, like you don't even have an idea, you can't even say whether it's like, tours or something? :lol: And yet and still you fawn like a bunch of fuckin' retards getting a chocolate biscuit waved at em, it's the funniest thing in the world.

And y'know what, it ain't even Fernandos fault, or Guns management, or Axl, it's you lot, you lot all get mugged off because, our survey says, you're a bunch of fuckin' mugs. Take this advice from your Uncle Len and heed it, if you are there to be taken in this life well then you can get your last fuckin Rolo that you will be taken, and there will be 10 people lined up to take you, thats the way the world works, the world doesn't forgive stupidity, it takes advantage of it, if you walk down the street in any city in this world with your wallet dangling out of your back pocket then it's gonna get taken and it ain't the thieves fault, it's YOUR fault because YOU should know better. Kinda like Floyd Mayweather fighting Andre Berto, it's pathetic but it's no better that boxing fans deserve because they keep paying for it sooo...

Have you ever gotten any information of any kind of substance whatsoever, even once from the management of this band? No you haven't. And apparently, it's all your fault because you're all baaaad baaad people :lol: Racists and abusers and foul cowardly internet cupcakes with no guts that attack these poor people that are TRYING so hard to do their job if only people like you didn't taint and soil their psyche and prevent them from doing it, you awful awful people!'

'So uh...any news about the band?'

'Shut up! Abuser, abuser, shut up! For this you shall drink bitter waters! You'll not hear from Axl for another 11 years now!'

I mean it's almost fuckin' Biblical as punishments go, I mean whats the idea, hang it out long enough so all those that did evil in the eyes of The Rose are consumed by age :lol:

It's a joke and you're it.

:hug:

Perfect. 10/10. 100%. Exemplary. Winner winner, chicken dinner.

All I expect is a situation that will lead to more jokes and additions to the GNR comic book thread.

I'm still cool when this is all over, right? Or have I officially jumped the shark? :lol:

We were thinking of making you forum head boy or maybe milk monitor for your endeavours. #staycool

• Like 2

All I expect is a situation that will lead to more jokes and additions to the GNR comic book thread.

I'm still cool when this is all over, right? Or have I officially jumped the shark? :lol:

No harm in it. Nothing to lose at this stage. The ball is in Fernando's court now.

All I know is your making out with the enemy thread ended up like some sort of Islamic State. And this thread with just a simple, business as usual poll ended up like some sort of French Revolution.

At this pace I won´t be surprised if you start WWIII :lol:

• Like 1

Rock in Rio 2001: "We'll be back next summer with a whole bunch of new songs" (Axl).

How did that work out?

Chinese Democracy second album in 2009 (Axl).

How did that work out?

In real life Fernando is like a wet fart of publicity.

I'm not sure if this band is like Elvis, Sinatra or Freddie Mercury just before they died, but I keep thinking about an old goldfish flapping around upside down in a bowl whilst a young child tries to imagine whats going on and denies anything bad.