2-4 Months, What's the News?

What's the news?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ha ha so many of us voted Nothing, because there really hasn't been any new news.

Yeah, DJ and Bumblefoot left, but no news from Axl is no news at all.

As for Slash saying he and Axl have talked and they're cool, I'm still not sure about that. Maybe Slash is just sick of being asked if he'll ever talk to Axl again and this time, he's said yeah, and then wanted to move on from the subject. Are you kidding me? I mean everyone wants to know who called who, why and what did you guys talk about?

Why wouldn't Slash want to answer those questions?

somehow I get the feeling that the big news might be

"Take part in the <<<I'm gonna be Frank>>

"Nightrain fan base is proud to annouce there is a rumor of a story of an alleged focus group where qoute taken out of context indicates that the ex-brother in law of the second cousin of Frank Ferrer's hair dresser might give you a 37 seconds call and frankly answer your question (not the singular)*** "

"*** subject to change,

only for the super duper Premium Gold Copper Aluminium NIghtrain fanbase members, with annual orders of 1 million dollars minimum (and that doesn't include the DJ Ashba sexy #demented beanies)

some further restrictions may apply

in order to participate, answer just one simple question

people wear masks to

a) hide who they are

b) create their identity

?

and there's more

we have a consolidation prize for the runner up

send us your picture, any picture, just any fucked up picture at all

and Katrina Benzova will use Windows Paint Brush to make it black and white

and make it seem more ARTISTIC!

just think about those facebooks likes!

#get more pussy than Mick Wall's dad

#code red!

This post was actually better than anything Fernandespiser has posted here.

You know what'd be absolutely hilarious?

If signing up for the Nightrain fanclub for 2016 gets you the ChiDem remix album, like how U2 has an annual exclusive album/book/whatever for their fan club

CD Remix is only viable as free streaming or as a bonus / pack-in with CD II ( or box with CD I, II, Remix ). They could release it exclusively through NT or just do it as like a thing where you get it months in advance through NT ( or a limited edition physical format version ).

Given the potential reunion stuff I'm not sure how to speculate anymore.

Maybe a few days early but counter is down to 1-3 months now.

Edited by jbhutto

Ha ha so many of us voted Nothing, because there really hasn't been any new news.

Yeah, DJ and Bumblefoot left, but no news from Axl is no news at all.

As for Slash saying he and Axl have talked and they're cool, I'm still not sure about that. Maybe Slash is just sick of being asked if he'll ever talk to Axl again and this time, he's said yeah, and then wanted to move on from the subject. Are you kidding me? I mean everyone wants to know who called who, why and what did you guys talk about?

Why wouldn't Slash want to answer those questions?

Remember that time your son paid to do to a Slash concert but left half way through it because the band played a couple GnR songs and Slash had a guitar solo during the show?

There'll be another residency and mini tour, two new schmucks in it for the paycheck and touring since nobody with a working brain will expect anything new to be worked upon, at best Axl will throw some bones to re-re-record BH/Finck/Fortus/Bumblefoot's parts for the fifth time on a song every 6 months.

There'll be another residency and mini tour, two new schmucks in it for the paycheck and touring since nobody with a working brain will expect anything new to be worked upon, at best Axl will throw some bones to re-re-record BH/Finck/Fortus/Bumblefoot's parts for the fifth time on a song every 6 months.

Sounds about right, to be honest.

Honestly, if the next announcement is not new music then they've got to be joking! 7 years since last album and band-members all leaving or not knowing what's going on.

Would you guys be happy if new music is not the next announcement that Fernando mentioned?

Reunion or nothing. Done deal.

Dj is out. Bumble is out. Tommy is out. Richard is out. There's no band anymore.

2020 I'm tellin' ya.

you're drunk like tommy

Indeed, there is no band anymore, only studio materials.

"Band members have been told their calendars are free following Vegas. Axl is considering retiring and it's done. Band members and support staff were surprised when told the news and are actively looking for work."

Dj is out. Bumble is out. Tommy is out. Richard is out. There's no band anymore.

2020 I'm tellin' ya.

you're drunk like tommy

"Band members have been told their calendars are free following Vegas. Axl is considering retiring and it's done. Band members and support staff were surprised when told the news and are actively looking for work."

Where did that quote come from??

2020 I'm tellin' ya.

you're drunk like tommy

radaronline.com. But Axl himself called that bullshit.

• Like 1

2020 I'm tellin' ya.

you're drunk like tommy

radaronline.com. But Axl himself called that bullshit.

Highly confident it came from Bumblefoot.

All members went into solo projects. And with each year that goes by and contracts not being renewed they will drift away.

The Lifetime award show, Vegas Residency, live Blu ray, sending platinum discs to Dj. It's all end of an era stuff.

Frank and Fortus maybe on stand by for the Axl, Slash and Duff tour? Or just been told to play dumb.

All members went into solo projects. And with each year that goes by and contracts not being renewed they will drift away.

The Lifetime award show, Vegas Residency, live Blu ray, sending platinum discs to Dj. It's all end of an era stuff.

Frank and Fortus maybe on stand by for the Axl, Slash and Duff tour? Or just been told to play dumb.

Fans don`t know for sure about termination of the contracts. But we can suggest that they have own time within contract

Fans don`t know for sure about termination of the contracts. But we can suggest that they have own time within contract
I guess the tour contracts end after the tour. If it doesnt get renewed they are lost.

I guess the tour contracts end after the tour. If it doesnt get renewed they are lost.

I'm not sure who is to blame for the radio silence, but management or Axl should at least reach out to the current band members (all of the remaining one's) and fill them in on the game plan. At least if all the guys know what's being planned they can all give the same answers, if the plans change and nothing happens OK, but it looks much worse to have 2 guys saying one thing, another saying something else and radio silence from the boss.

The new band seems to be finished, I can't see them being taken seriously after this whole debacle. Everyone laughed about them on the 2006 - 2014 tours and those line ups didn't have much change at all, now with a very public meltdown people are lapping it up, if Guns hit the road again with the current band, the only way they escape becoming a laughing stock is if they have a great album under their belt (8/9 out of 10 stuff) I cannot imagine them releasing an album that everyone and anyone will get behind though... all clues point towards a darker, heavier version of CD and I don't think that's what the majority want to hear.

I will be very, very surprised if in 2-4 months we hear anything at all from GnR.

• Like 1