The Hateful Eight - New/Second Trailer!

RussTCB

Wahey, another cheap pastiche of other peoples work palmed off as original filmmaking! :lol: J/K, i really enjoy em actually, although since Inglorious Basterds I've not really been able to watch em more than just the once. Didn't Tarantino throw a massive bitch fit over this cuz the script leaked or something?

I love Django (It may even be my favorite Tarantino film), but having another western already seems a little overkill. Especially when you consider that Inglorious Basterds had overtones/elements of the spaghetti western also. The last movie which was in a totally different vein was Death Proof.

• Like 1

Tarantinos films have become part of this cynical hollywood thing where a total lack of ideas leading to tons of remakes and rehashing of old ideas, making a movie out of every comic book out there etc etc.

If you've seen enough of the shit he's been influenced by then it becomes clear that there is very little of any value in his movies that isn't plaguarised. After I'd say Jackie Brown hes made very few movies that stand up to repeated viewings.