Chris Cornell - 'Higher Truth' Out September 18th // 'Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart' Lyric Video Out Now!

Black Sabbath

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/chris-cornell-nearly-forgot-my-broken-heart-lyric-video-released-complete-higher-truth-album-details/

On mobile so I can't embed the video, but really liking the song on the first listen. Will give it a better listen tomorrow, but definitely looking forward to the album. Got tickets to see him in my home town in October, but may try to go to another show also.

• Like 1

Heard it a couple of times, and it sounded like something that I expect a Chris Cornell song, outside of Soundgarden and Audioslave, to be unlike that Scream album (whilst, to me, it wasn't that bad. Cornell trying to be like Timbaland/JT just did not work too well, though.)

This song, however, is very good, and I look forward to the album.

• Like 1

Not sure how I feel about the new tune... and I love me some Cornell... think the dude is one of the most underrated vocalists out there (I mean obviously he's well-regarded for Soundgarden, etc., but I think people underestimate the versatility of his voice in other genres), but this one might need a few more spins before I make up my mind.