downzy

US Politics/Elections Thread

11,928 posts in this topic

This whole Russian hacking thing is playing out just like I suspected. Several news outlets are reporting worldwide intelligence agencies know that Russia has devestatong blackmail material on Trump. As well as all sorts of info on the GOP themselves.

Lets just say, hmmm, the term golden showers was used in one instance. 

Thats obviously why Trump is desperate to cast doubt on the CIA. This shit show is no where near rock bottom. 

Well, that's settled, then.

4 people like this

19 minutes ago, Amir said:

Well, that's settled, then.

HE USED ALL CAPS SO WE BELIEVE HIM!!!

I seriously am starting to doubt he is even inaugurated.

18 hours ago, downzy said:

If you divested when Obama won?  You missed an incredible period of unprecedented growth in the stock market.  

I take no consolidation in a country with so much potential and so many great people turn in on itself and rip itself apart.  

They are just pissed because a non-white man turned the country around. 

58 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

This whole Russian hacking thing is playing out just like I suspected. Several news outlets are reporting worldwide intelligence agencies know that Russia has devestatong blackmail material on Trump. As well as all sorts of info on the GOP themselves.

Lets just say, hmmm, the term golden showers was used in one instance. 

Thats obviously why Trump is desperate to cast doubt on the CIA. This shit show is no where near rock bottom. 

Well Russia needs to release this shit so they can be viewed as heroes. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think the next time GNR perform Double Talkin Jive, Axl should dedicate it to Trump. The US is in so much trouble. This is not good.

It is time for the American people to step up and be heard when something Trump does or says is not right for us.

Axl made his break singing about immigrants, hooray for tolerance!s and hooray for tolerance!s.

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Axl made his break singing about immigrants, hooray for tolerance!s and hooray for tolerance!s.

AFD was his break, the song you're talking about is on GNR Lies and he got a lot of shit for it that has permanently marred him in many peoples eyes. Unjustly so in my opinion.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Axl Rose is not president elect of the United States. He was telling a story. Personally, I hold the singer of a rock band and the president to different standards, but maybe that's just me...

2 people like this

#WaterSportsGate

2 people like this

Man, twitter is on fire tonight... 

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Well Russia needs to release this shit so they can be viewed as heroes. 

Release what, the 4chan hoax that even the CI fucking A bought into?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/epic-troll-4chan-users-claim-cia-media-fell-trump-golden-shower-fake-news/

OK cool. So much butthurt. Butthurt everywhere.

2 people like this

Yes, celebrities so rarely use a public platform to bitch and try to further their own agenda.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, downzy said:

:thumbsup:

yeah a speech full of misinformation. Trump doesn't want to deport legal immigrants and theres video of Trump doing the same type of mocking gesture in reference to Ted Cruz. 

one of the biggest problems we have is people (both liberal and conservative) are so quick to buy anything that fits their narrative and dismiss anything thats inconvenient to it.

Edited by -W.A.R-

4 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Axl Rose is not president elect of the United States. He was telling a story. Personally, I hold the singer of a rock band and the president to different standards, but maybe that's just me...

You're so right! I'd rather believe Axl Rose than Donald Trump. Different standards. ;)

Edited by Zurimor
1 person likes this

Someones takin' the piss :D

1 person likes this

Did he really put "leak" into quotes?

:rofl-lol:

This press conference today should be a real moment of making America great again...

2 people like this

I think somewhat the cia has been exposed as using fake intel to attack both russia and trump.

Can't believe people are buying this crap made by 4chan. It's all over the world now, talk about fake news.

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Did he really put "leak" into quotes?

:rofl-lol:

This press conference today should be a real moment of making America great again...

C15VJf4XcAAWHcy.jpg

If Trump was bright he just wouldn't address it.  If its really completely spurious then its like Obama addressing the 'Michelle is a man' thing.  He makes it look like its either true or hes just a petty little man or, and this is perhaps the most damning of all, he is aware of how shit a candidate he is for his position to the point where he stoppedand went, shit, people might actually believe this of me, I better come out and refute the allegations.

Edited by Len Cnut

I wonder how Alec Baldwin feels about the fact he's gonna get peed on this Saturday. 

1 person likes this

to be fair the news is more than some odd fetish Trump may be into.

its saying that Russians have dirt on him and have been using him as a puppet....thats some serious allegations.   

2 people like this

4chan trolled the fuck outta the CIA. This is goddamn hilarious.