1484101672834.png

Spoiler

C15bIxgUsAAZeYi.jpg

Spoiler

C15dwVJXAAAcMIV.jpg

:D

Edited by Silent Jay

2 people like this

Man, Trump is even more thin-skinned than I had thought. He's going to be an absolute diplomatic liability to the whole world.

3 people like this

Still unclear whether this is something created by 4chan or not, though it's looking less likely (see review here).  Whether the allegations are true are another story.  

As someone who lived in Toronto during the saga of Rob Ford crack-smoking allegations, this all feels very familiar.  

In any event, whether true or not, it feels like karmic retribution for Trump: a guy who lied and fabricated lie after lie against his political opponents for 18 months.  

2 people like this

In Ancient Rome, a politician under this much scandal would have committed suicide by now.

2 people like this

So Trump peed on some folks?

Guy from 4chan is already lawyering up to show he created the story. It was on 4chan back in November that he was going to do this. 

I dislike this guy however one thing I learned today watching from CANADA is that while the PEOTUS was busy talking jobs during press conference the media was busy with scandal and drama.

3 people like this

Whats the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean?

Trump hasn't had a garbanzo bean on his face

2 people like this

Snoop wants to know which 'uncle Tom' is gonna be the first to perform at Trumps inauguration :lol:

2 people like this

Well there's leaks that are true and there are leaks made up by 4chan. 

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Was just going to say the same thing. Not once did Hillary claim any of the leaks from the Podesta hack or the DNC hack were untrue. Big, big difference.

Also, CNN is beyond reprehensible with giving oxygen to this story. During the Obama years, there were many rumors about him being a closet homosexual and going into bathhouses for rendezvous' with dudes. Now that was probably all fake, but I don't remember CNN giving oxygen to it like they are here. #FakeNews

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

Okay :lol:

2 hours ago, downzy said:

Still unclear whether this is something created by 4chan or not, though it's looking less likely (see review here).  Whether the allegations are true are another story.  

As someone who lived in Toronto during the saga of Rob Ford crack-smoking allegations, this all feels very familiar.  

In any event, whether true or not, it feels like karmic retribution for Trump: a guy who lied and fabricated lie after lie against his political opponents for 18 months.  

Unclear? Wow. Now you're just suspending logic.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Unclear? Wow. Now you're just suspending logic.

Did you read the article?  Much of the allegations were known within certain circles prior to the claims made by the 4chan user. 

9 minutes ago, Axl owns dexter said:

During the Obama years, there were many rumors about him being a closet homosexual and going into bathhouses for rendezvous' with dudes. 

Wait, what?

So what Buzzfeed published were the same reports that have been going around government circles? And the same reports that CNN and the New York Times saw? And all the information came from the same source?

If so, whether the source was 4chan or not, why were these reports not thrown in the trash the moment they were seen? Taken all together, it's clearly bullshit. I feel like I'm missing something.

1 person likes this

I wouldn't believe anything anyone from 4chan says.

We'll just have to see how this all plays out

Just now, Dan H. said:

I wouldn't believe anything anyone from 4chan says.

We'll just have to see how this all plays out

Yeah, I think it's kind of foolish to assume anything at this point.  People who claim that this is an invented troll job by 4chan haven't done much to explain how and why the information was known prior to the anonymous post.  Perhaps whoever posted that on 4Chan had previously provided the information much earlier, but to point a dated post on 4Chan to prove the invalidity of the information kind of misses what's going on.  

Regardless, it's difficult to feel much sympathy for Trump, a guy who has transmitted so much garbage smears and bullshit allegations over the years (Obama not from America, Cruz's father part of Kennedy assassination, sex tape of former miss universe winner)...