Recently read 2 books Duff's BIO and Mick Wall's bio about Axl

GNRmello77

Hey Marc, how you doing?

I recently read 2 books both interesting as hell and especially a really big take on how Duff was and is and how Axl was and is,

but i would like to ask you, as you know Axl well and as mick wall and Axl don't have a very good history together,

how believable are things that Mick Wall have written about Axl? because basically the conclusion to draw after mick's book is that Axl was only selfish, crazy and mad all the time and really forcing his will up to others. But i can't believe Axl was only like that and that he had his reasons for things he did, but do you think mick wall wrote a negative take on Axl on purpose?

Not belivable at all. 1/3 stories that got twisted and mixed together with other stories from different dates with the wrong info that may have come from some magazines that the magazines got wrong to begin with. 1/3 speculation from someone that doen't like Axl and 1/3 of things that everyone already knew. Axl is not a selfish person infact he is very generous.

Duffs book was very good.

Edited by recklessroad

Not belivable at all. 1/3 stories that got twisted and mixed together with other stories from different dates with the wrong info that may have come from some magazines that the magazines got wrong to begin with. 1/3 speculation from someone that doen't like Axl and 1/3 of things that everyone already knew. Axl is not a selfish person infact he is very generous.

Duffs book was very good.

thank you Marc, already thought something like that