Fortus says that 2016 will be a big year for GN'R

So Seth, you're saying that as soon as Axl made Slash sign over the GNR name (and threatened not to finish the tour) he was no longer a band member? He was just an employee?

No, when Slash and Duff signed the name over to Axl the partnership remained. But Axl owned the name solely now, so in '95 he was legaly able to say he quits GNR for founding his own band which he called GNR too. He offered Slash and Duff the possibility to stay as hired hands.

• Like 1

Well fuck me...

Fortus was finally right about the next year. But there's a chance he won't be part of it. :lol:
I'd rather have 4tus than Clururke though...

*cough cough*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWsM-Jtni5U

Anyone that's been in GnR over Gilby. Anyone!
DJ is better than the old one.

We've solved the mystery of the ''old one''!

The old one wasn't Slash, it was Gilby!

:wow:

Why does he (attempt to) play that riff?!? The SCOM riff will make you look like a cunt every time if you don't nail it.

Well fuck me...

Fortus was finally right about the next year. But there's a chance he won't be part of it. :lol:

*cough cough*

Why does he (attempt to) play that riff?!? The SCOM riff will make you look like a cunt every time if you don't nail it.

Maybe Mister Clurke thnkes that he is of best guitrst in wrold aftur being in the Roses Guns band.

(But Slash could fail it too ;)

)

Ashba is gone, be glad.

Well fuck me...

*cough cough*

Maybe Mister Clurke thnkes that he is of best guitrst in wrold aftur being in the Roses Guns band.

)

Ashba is gone, be glad.

Well fuck me...

*cough cough*

)

Everybody is happy that Ashba™ is gone.

I mean, I honestly think it's pretty dumb for someone like Richard, who's been in the band as a legitimate member for like 13 years, who has shown nothing but dedication, to just be pushed down into the realm of "backing musicians" or "hired hands".

I'm sure Richard himself is fine with it, though. He's probably making a lot of money. It just kinda grinds my gears as someone who's been a fan of the band all these years.

Although if Richard had to choose between hired hand or nothing at all, he is getting a decent paycheck and a great gig playing with Axl, Duff, and Slash

So Seth, you're saying that as soon as Axl made Slash sign over the GNR name (and threatened not to finish the tour) he was no longer a band member? He was just an employee?

It didn't exactly go down like that. Axl spoke about it here on the board a few years ago.

Edited by tat2d1