Reporter and Camerman killed on Live TV

Chris1989

heart wrenching.

this is going to be a big, big deal. for a number of factors. the fact race is involved as a motive, the gun control aspect, the fact that he live-tweeted/facebooked it and that it happened live on air. geeze.

it was her last day on the job and she was getting married. and the camera man was engaged too. so sad.

• Like 1

heart wrenching.

this is going to be a big, big deal. for a number of factors. the fact race is involved as a motive, the gun control aspect, the fact that he live-tweeted/facebooked it and that it happened live on air. geeze.

it was her last day on the job and she was getting married. and the camera man was engaged too. so sad.

I read that their partners worked at the station and saw it all from the control room. I can't imagine how horrendous that must be.

That blind bastard let off 4 shots from point blank and didnt hit shit, shes still running when the video ends.

Race is a motive?

he posted to his fb that he killed her because she made "racist comments," but it seems he has a history of accusing people of racism; he sued a former employer (not the same news station, another one) for racial discrimination. but from looking at his twitter it just seems like he was legitimately crazy.

That blind bastard let off 4 shots from point blank and didnt hit shit, shes still running when the video ends.

Race is a motive?

he posted to his fb that he killed her because she made "racist comments," but it seems he has a history of accusing people of racism; he sued a former employer (not the same news station, another one) for racial discrimination. but from looking at his twitter it just seems like he was legitimately crazy.

Yeah, cuz thats reason enough to shoot someone eh? Stupid cunt.

He approached the TV crew and before he could get close enough to fire, the TV Cameraman panned away from the reporter-lady. The shooter then pulls his pistol and calls the blonde reporter lady "you bitch" @ 18-seconds (the Shooter has his pistol out and aiming at them full time).. then the shooter WAITS a full 23-seconds with his pistol drawn before firing until the TV Cameraman pans back to the reporter lady and he immediately begins his murdering of them.

Sick son of a bitch.. the shooter just didnt want to kill his ex-girlfriend, he wanted it SHOWN, not just the audio but wanted his murder BROADCAST LIVE. His cellphone video was just the backup. Calculating cocksucker.

She was his ex-girlfriend?

Ronnies Inner Monologue: we've all thought about it :lol:

Too soon?

You're going to hell for that one Len, no gaggle of giggling virgins for you my boy :lol:

I've always wondered, if heaven is 72 beautiful virgin girls does that mean hells gonna be 144 experienced ugly benders? :lol: Cuz if it is we should sign Arnie up now, avoid the rush :lol:

She was his ex-girlfriend?

Ronnies Inner Monologue: we've all thought about it :lol:

Too soon?

You're going to hell for that one Len, no gaggle of giggling virgins for you my boy :lol:

I've always wondered, if heaven is 72 beautiful virgin girls does that mean hells gonna be 144 experienced ugly benders? :lol: Cuz if it is we should sign Arnie up now, avoid the rush :lol:

She wasn't his ex, he was gay - one of the many things he was angry about according to his 'manifesto'.

He was clearly unhinged.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that absolutely nothing gets done to try and prevent this happening again.

Well if the reporter and the camera man had an AR-15, they would still be alive and that guy would be Swiss cheese. That lady didn't do shit. If she carried a Glock she could have saved their lives.

On a more serious note, if you think 20 children being shot to pieces is not going to change things, you think killing a cute reporter would?