Reunion Tour - How much would you pay?

I would pay whatever I need to to be there

..is the correct answer. ^_^

Seems like might have to go up to $500. It's going to sell out unless they play more than one date.

This is why some might push for the classic five. Promoters etc.

But a partial reunion or just Slash and Duff things might not get so crazy. But the classic 5, we're fucked we'll have to kill to get tickets. You might get one but be tempted to sell it for 10k on the night.

You really think demand in the US is going to be that crazy?
You'd be kidding yourself if it wasn't.

Seems like might have to go up to $500. It's going to sell out unless they play more than one date.

This is why some might push for the classic five. Promoters etc.

But a partial reunion or just Slash and Duff things might not get so crazy. But the classic 5, we're fucked we'll have to kill to get tickets. You might get one but be tempted to sell it for 10k on the night.

You really think demand in the US is going to be that crazy?
I think it could be like having NBA tickets. Or like Mayweather Pacqiao fight. Everyone will want to go to say they went. Celebrities too. It could be really grotesque!

I made a deal with my best mate that if the AFD or UYI lineups (or any kind of mix of those lines ups).. got back together we'd fly to wherever they were and just do it. My wife knows of this arrangement and would understand.. its once in a life-time for me.. so id pay whatever it took (and im not rich)..

Lifes too short to worry about money... It's a bucket-list thing... hopefully they do this and i can tick it off. :)

also.. to the poster who said Axl's voice is gone... did you come straight off youtube?

If you expect Axl to sound like he did at 27 you will always be disappointed but to say his voice is gone is false.

I hope it happens for you. A lot of people feel this way I think. Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

I paid around $450 to see Roger Waters perform The Wall, I'd go above that if it was the AFD or UYI GNR lineup.

In contrast, I refused to see the Ashba lineup regardless of free tickets.

Holy shit, are you serious? Where did you see that show?

I paid around $80 or $90. Floor tickets, close enough to the stage to see the performance itself, not too close though, so I could see the whole stage.

What a great show,

Sydney Australia, front row (actually too close to be honest)

Truly incredible concert.

I paid around $450 to see Roger Waters perform The Wall, I'd go above that if it was the AFD or UYI GNR lineup.

In contrast, I refused to see the Ashba lineup regardless of free tickets.

Holy shit, are you serious? Where did you see that show?

I paid around $80 or $90. Floor tickets, close enough to the stage to see the performance itself, not too close though, so I could see the whole stage.

What a great show,

Sydney Australia, front row (actually too close to be honest)

Truly incredible concert.

I actually got to sit front row center for that same tour! Saw it that way on the first leg of the tour, then purposely bought tickets in the upper deck at the opposite end of the arena for the second leg of the tour so I could see everything. Both shows were awesome for different reasons but the second one has the edge due to the fact that I lucked into meeting Roger a couple hours before the second one.

On the topic of GN'R, there's a couple factors for me but in the end I'd probably pay up to $200.

• Like 1

Couple hundred I guess. If it's a 1 off thing like zeppelin did years ago I'd definitely make the trip. Of course I have no money and a few credit cards maxed out but I'd look into remortgaging the house. Which would probably lead to my divorce. But when you weigh in the fact that I was in diapers in the early 90s, ehhh you gotta make sacrifices in life.

• Like 2

Really depends on the venue. I would hope they would go all out and play in large venues (Holding 20k plus) in order to get the true feel of what the band used to be when they played live. If that's the case, the ticket prices should range between $50 - $200

If they decide on smaller venues, then (although disappointed) I would pay more.

In all honesty, I don't think I would be interested in paying more than $50 for a ticket to a reunion show. It's not the same now. I saw the band on the Illusions tour and that would be my barometer. I'd prefer to remember the old band as it was.

Now, put me in a Tardis and send me back to 1987 or 1988 to see the band at a club on the Sunset Strip, or that legendary Anaheim show that was supposedly magic...or that Illusions show in Paris or the Forum...for THAT, name your price.

I'd likely have to travel to Toronto or MTL if they were coming 'near' me and that alone would likely be $500 in costs and ticket lets say $250 (sure but wow that would be the most I'd ever have paid) Luckily there is no band alive today that I'd really care to see.

Depends, if axls voice is still absolutely dreadful I couldn't justify spending over $120 bucks just for the ticket alone, even for a reunion tour. His voice was just terrible past few years and Id hate for that to happen while having slash up there tearing it up. If his voice is back to good then maybe Id spend up to $170, Nevermind all the added expenses like hotel n gas.

£50 - £100. Last time I went, I am pretty sure it was around £40 for a ticket. Considering the talk about doing it for the right reasons, doing it for the fans etc, if they were going to go for a reunion, I would be very disappointed if they charged an insane amount.

I'd pay at least double what I paid to see the band last time.

If they only played London I would book a hotel and stay over for the night.

100E if Axl's capable of singing. If it sounds anything like the last few tours I still wouldn't go.

You gotta be kidding. You know he fluctuates from song to song right? Even line to line.

If the unpredictable quality of Axl's voice stopped you going to a guns concert you'd never have seen them on the illusions tour either.