Reunion Tour - How much would you pay?

So as the forum has gone under this Reunion/Friendship atmosphere, even though I have my doubts about that interview or any kind of reunion happening anytime soon, but still IF there is a reunion with the AFD line up and maybe adding Gilby and Matt. Then approx. how much would you pay for a reunion show/tour?

What is the amount which you can't go above? Keeping in mind your financial situation or other reasons that why would I pay If Axl's voice is bad or why would I pay so much if there is Tommy and not Duff etc etc

My Last amount would be $500 for the AFD/illusions line up not more than that.

€150-200 for a ticket would be the max. As much as I love GnR I would feel royally shafted if they struck a deal and then shafted their audience by making them pay so much money to see it. At the end of the day people are gonna buy the tickets but there's really no reason to price them over €100. I spent €90 on a reunited Fleetwood mac ticket, worth it!. I'd gladly pay the same for a reunited Guns. My guess would be that promoters would charge through the roof for the gig though and freeze a lot of the genuine fans out, that's the only negative of a the possible GnR reunion IMO.

£50 - £100. Last time I went, I am pretty sure it was around £40 for a ticket. Considering the talk about doing it for the right reasons, doing it for the fans etc, if they were going to go for a reunion, I would be very disappointed if they charged an insane amount.

• Like 1

$200-$300 tops. I want to see them really badly, but I can't put my whole life on hold for a two hour concert.

It's like a vacation from reality. I don't think I'll ever forget that experience if it ever becomes a reality, and I never got to see old Guns live, so just hearing and seeing them live together will be worth it.

$200-$300 tops. I want to see them really badly, but I can't put my whole life on hold for a two hour concert.

It's like a vacation from reality. I don't think I'll ever forget that experience if it ever becomes a reality, and I never got to see old Guns live, so just hearing and seeing them live together will be worth it.

Right, but eventually I'll have to come home from that vacation and realize that I've spent that money. If we're talking more than $750 or so for me and my wife to go, it's just too much. I could see Bruce Springsteen 4-5x for that money, and his voice isn't fucking gone.

Right, but eventually I'll have to come home from that vacation and realize that I've spent that money. If we're talking more than $750 or so for me and my wife to go, it's just too much. I could see Bruce Springsteen 4-5x for that money, and his voice isn't fucking gone.

Axl's voice is far from gone. Don't overreact. It's not what it was, but on a good night he still delivers a good show imo.

Here tickets are more expensive so I'll probably have to shell out 800$ to get a good sit/close to the stage. But I get what you're saying.

Edited by Rovim

I'd pay 150 euro tops. But I that case I want my nose pressing against the stage, so to speak. I will happily spend another 300-400 euro to travel to another county if necessary. But I won't invest such money in just a concertticket.

Edited by Ender04

I could probably only justify 250 -300 considering I'd have to factor in accommodation and travel. This is hypothetically based on a show in the UK.

Even if bridges are mended somewhat a reunion show might still be a few years in the making. Maybe we should all stick the max we can afford in a high interest account now then we might have enough to see a few shows if and when.

<considers pitching idea as marketing strategy to all major banks>

A further question is which show of a tour would you want see? Beginning, middle or end?

I can think of pros and cons for all three.

I'd pay anything. I'd fly to the states from the UK and I buy the best ticket they were selling. I missed them at Milton Keynes in 1993 as I was too young to go, they never came back in that guise anyway. This is something that if it happens I simply can't miss. I have the money and I'm happy to spend it to see Axl, Duff and Slash play on the same stage,massive bonus if Izzy and Steven are there too but I love nugnr too so happy if Frank and fortus were there too

Edited by Axlspants

A further question is which show of a tour would you want see? Beginning, middle or end?

I can think of pros and cons for all three.

Which one you would like to see and what could be the pros and cons?

$100-$200 for good to decent seats.. I go to a lot of shows but would stop buying tickets to any other band while this was going on and see as many shows as I could within a reasonable distance.

I really hope they would be able to have some say in this and not let Live Nation and the Promoters dictate the price. It will be bad enough with all the online scalpers scooping these things up and selling them in a secondary market.