BILD.de article

bild.de ist the biggest newspaper in germany. their sources are very often well informed. the article/their source says that there will be a reunion in 2016. the reason why axl, slash and duff didn't annouce their plans yet is perla hudson. slash and perla have no marriage settlement which means that perla won't divorce when she get informed about the big reunion contract/money. she will get 50% of slash's wealth either way.

so....according to the article/their source slash needs an agreement with perla first and then they will announce the reunion for 2016.

Edited by maxpax

You should really take this with a grain of salt. It basically says that a reunion is in the works and will eventually happen in 2016. But since Perla and Slash are not yet divorced they won't announce it because she is still entitled to get 50% of Slash's earnings.

Welcome To The Jungle!

Derzeit überschlagen sich die Gerüchte über die Mega-Reunion von Guns N' Roses (November Rain). Auslöser war Slash (50), der vergangene Woche bekannt gab, dass er und Axl Rose (53) nach fast 20 Jahren das Kriegsbeil begraben haben. Doch eine Frau könnte die Pläne zunichte machen ...

Slash hatte 1996 im Streit mit Axl Rose die Band verlassen, es folgten weitere Gründungsmitglieder wie Duff McKagan (51). Während Slash und Duff solo weitermachten, scharte Axl eine komplett neue Truppe um sich und tourte als Guns N' Roses.

Jetzt hoffte die Musik-Welt auf DAS Comeback der Gunners in der Ur-Besetzung.

Die Zeichen stehen gut: Axl und Duff verstehen sich seit Jahren fantastisch. Der Bassist spielte sogar bei etlichen Konzerten von Guns N' Roses in den vergangenen Jahren wieder mit. Duff und Slash hatten nie ein Problem und nach 20 Jahren stehen die Zeichen bei Axl und Slash auf Frieden.So sagte Slash dem schwedischen Magazin Aftonbladet: Es war wohl längst überfällig. Es ist jetzt alles cool. Man sollte diese Negativität, die so lange existiert hat, gehen lassen.

Auf die Frage nach einer möglichen Reunion antwortete er: Oh, diese Frage kann ich nicht beantworten. Lass uns dieses Thema auslassen, denn weißt du, diese Frage wird langsam alt.

Dabei ist die Frage aktueller denn je denn nachdem die beiden Gitarristen DJ Ashba und Bumblefoot in den vergangenen Monaten Guns N' Roses verlassen haben, ist Platz für Slash.BILD erfuhr: Seit zwei Jahren sollen die Anwälte der Musiker bereits an den Verträgen für das Mega-Comeback in (fast) Originalbesetzung sitzen.

Noch haben die Pläne aber einen Haken: Dieser trägt den Namen Perla Ferrar (40), NOCH-Ehefrau von Slash. Im Januar 2015 trennte sich das Paar und reichte die Scheidung ein.Das Problem: Es gibt keinen Ehevertrag zwischen Slash und seiner Frau. Das bedeutet, dass beim Vollzug der Scheidung, 50% des Besitzes des Musikers ihr zugesprochen werden.

Das heißt: Bevor die Scheidung nicht durch ist, werden Guns N' Roses die Reunion nicht verkünden da sonst Ferrar kräftig am möglichen Comeback mitverdienen würde.Laut BILD-Quellen soll es 2016 zum offiziellen Live-Comeback kommen. Dies passt auch zu den Aussagen von Gunners-Gitarrist Richard Fortus, der neulich in einem Interview mit der St. Louis Radio Station verkündete, dass 2016 ein großes Jahr für Fans von Guns N Roses sein wird.

Und dann können die Fans nach 20 Jahren endlich wieder nach Paradise City ...

Guns N' Roses gehören seit ihrer Gründung im Jahr 1985 zu den größten Bands aller Zeiten obwohl sie zu ihrer besten Zeit nur vier Alben herausbrachten, verkauften sie mehr als 100 Millionen davon. 1987 veröffentlichten sie Appetite For Destruction, das erfolgreichste Debüt aller Zeiten (mehr als 35 Millionen verkaufte Alben).

Edited by Herr Bauz

bild.de ist the biggest newspaper in germany. their sources are very often well informed. the article/their source says that there will be a reunion in 2016. the reason why axl, slash and duff didn't annouce their plans yet is perla hudson. slash and perla have no marriage settlement which means that perla won't divorce when she get informed about the big reunion contract/money. she will get 50% of slash's wealth either way.

She has plenty of cash. That money will go to their kids anyway..

BILD erfuhr: Seit zwei Jahren sollen die Anwälte der Musiker bereits an den Verträgen für das Mega-Comeback in (fast) Originalbesetzung sitzen.

That is an interesting tidbit. It says: As Bild found out: Since two years the musicians' lawyers are said to work on the contracts for the mega comeback of the (almost) original line up.

She has plenty of cash. That money will go to their kids anyway..

and she is a gnr groupie/fan...so i don't know what to think about that speculation, but as said before....bild.de is very often well informed in stuff like that.

Probably false but the whole "lawyers working for two years" thing...could this by why Axl signed off on calling a residency "No Trickery", because it was supposed to have original members, but then it got all lawyer'd up and he just shrugged his shoulders and decided to keep the name anyway?

Interesting article, the logic is very plausible. Until Axl gives even the smallest hint what direction he's jumping in next I'm really not sure what's speculation or isn't.

It's weird that the GNR social media is also very quiet too. Still waiting for the "proper merchandise store" that Fernando promise us.

• Like 1

Interesting article, the logic is very plausible. Until Axl gives even the smallest hint what direction he's jumping in next I'm really not sure what's speculation or isn't.

It's weird that the GNR social media is also very quiet too. Still waiting for the "proper merchandise store" that Fernando promise us.

I saw an email in my inbox about merchandise a couple of days ago. Not had chance to read yet.

What did Tommy say about a pretty face?

What was that?

Stinson said on twitter a couple of days ago: "It takes only one pretty face to fuck up a life time of hard work"

I don´t know about reunion. But this turn of events starring Perla is gonna delay CDII at least 25 years. That´s why Tommy sounded so frustrated

:lol:

• Like 1

Something big is going to happen in my opinion. I don't know what, but TB or the GNR social media not saying anything speaks volumes...

I'm wondering what are those "news" that Fernando promised giving us in 2-4 months.

can we get a fernando countdown timer up in the right hand corner of the page lol?

• Like 1

Then again, Bild is nowhere near serious journalistic standards. They are well known to completely invent news as well as twist and turn real news on a daily basis. There is even a widely read blog to reveal their lies. It's an racist, sexist, idiotic waste of paper.

I saw an email in my inbox about merchandise a couple of days ago. Not had chance to read yet.

You bought something in the sale as well, right, some time last year? I got an e-mail too, asking me to review the thing I bought. Maybe you got the same e-mail :)

We hope you're pleased with your purchase, but whether you loved it or not, we'd love to get some feed back from you. This helps us stock up on more items that excite and fewer products that do not.

It only takes a couple minutes, and also helps other fans find the best products.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1