rare 01-01-01 Las Vegas comeback gig t-shirt for sale

grogmug

I'm not sure if I even want to list this, but I wanted to give you the chance to get it before I list it on ebay. This is the famed 01-01-01 Las Vegas comeback gig shirt. I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere, so just PM me with any offers or let me know if you're interested. It would look great in a t-shirt frame or just to wear obviously. My ebay user ID is grogmug23 and I've had perfect feedback for 15 years (just throwing it out here :) Heres to hoping for CDII :))

cd1_zpsuos85ktu.jpg

cd3_zpspqpbvtn6.jpg

Edited by grogmug

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On September 2, 2015 at 1:45 PM, grogmug said:

I'm not sure if I even want to list this, but I wanted to give you the chance to get it before I list it on ebay. This is the famed 01-01-01 Las Vegas comeback gig shirt. I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere, so just PM me with any offers or let me know if you're interested. It would look great in a t-shirt frame or just to wear obviously. My ebay user ID is grogmug23 and I've had perfect feedback for 15 years (just throwing it out here :) Heres to hoping for CDII :))

cd1_zpsuos85ktu.jpg

cd3_zpspqpbvtn6.jpg

Still have this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

This is still my Holy Grail GNR shirt. 

I remember breathlessly waiting for updates from that show online.  That was way before instagram and youtube and shit.  It was already well into daytime on the east coast when we finally got updates.  NEW SONGS....a few days later we got to hear Riad and CD.   And then we got to hear The Blues.  Damn that's awesome.   And some of you fuckers were there!

When I saw the pics of the t-shirt my jaw dropped.   What a cool fucking image.  Immortalizing one of the top moments in GNR history.  I wasn't there, but goddamn did I want that t-shirt.   And I still do.

I don't even care what size cause I'd never wear it...(although L or XL are preferable) I really just wanna own one in unused condition.

If anyone ever sees it for sale or has one to part with...PM me!  Thanks doooods.

Edited by estrangedtwat

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2017 at 11:20 AM, estrangedtwat said:

This is still my Holy Grail GNR shirt. 

I remember breathlessly waiting for updates from that show online.  That was way before instagram and youtube and shit.  It was already well into daytime on the east coast when we finally got updates.  NEW SONGS....a few days later we got to hear Riad and CD.   And then we got to hear The Blues.  Damn that's awesome.   And some of you fuckers were there!

When I saw the pics of the t-shirt my jaw dropped.   What a cool fucking image.  Immortalizing one of the top moments in GNR history.  I wasn't there, but goddamn did I want that t-shirt.   And I still do.

I don't even care what size cause I'd never wear it...(although L or XL are preferable) I really just wanna own one in unused condition.

If anyone ever sees it for sale or has one to part with...PM me!  Thanks doooods.

I've got two available. Size L, never worn. Never taken out of the shipping bag, actually.

Open to offers, and prefer to sell both once. (I keep toying around w/ the idea of framing them side-by-side, showing the front and back at the same time, so I don't want to just hang on to one.)

s-l1600.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2017 at 8:37 AM, estrangedtwat said:

Why not keep one?  It's such an awesome collectible!

To display it properly, I'd want to show both sides (the back side of this shirt is arguably more 'important' than the front) so I'd either want to frame two of them side-by-side, or frame one in a glass-on-both-sides frame (although I've no place currently to display a 2-sided thing like that.)

But it's from a GNR era that's far from my favorite, so I haven't had the urge to put the money into displaying them like they should be. And I'm no longer with the gal that I took to that show, so... yeah, some of the stories from that night just need to be tucked away.

Edited by Blackjacker

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...