Black Sabbath THE END Tour 2016

Black Sabbath

The Hellfest lineup does looking fucking awesome next year.

Yep they were greater than Download already last year. I'm buying a ticket this year, not so far for me. Ghost, Megadeth the last tour of Black Sabbath.

Look at rhis masterpiece

37643_1_ver1446222182.jpg

Sixx AM ouhou!

Edited by Silent Jay

• 1 month later...

saw Ozzy in 2006 i think it was secret gig here in Aylesbury as out once famous Civic Center warm up for download it was a cracker tempted to see the full Sabbath band.

I guess this means Ozzy and geezer are mates again?

Ozzy and Geezer have been fine for years. Theoretically they were all fine in 2011 but shit fell through so...

saw Ozzy in 2006 i think it was secret gig here in Aylesbury as out once famous Civic Center warm up for download it was a cracker tempted to see the full Sabbath band.

I guess this means Ozzy and geezer are mates again?

Ozzy and Geezer have been fine for years. Theoretically they were all fine in 2011 but shit fell through so...

Didn't they have a bit of a public dispute open letters ect?

That's Bill Ward (drums) you're thinking of, not Geezer.

• 4 weeks later...

Not strictly 2016 tour related, but Tony Martin posted this on his Facebook page:

Well what a great day ...

.. i attended the unveiling of Cozy Powells memorial plaque in his home town of Cirencester, along with Brian May, Neil Murray, and Tony Iommi .... And to my surprise was greeted by Tony Iommi VERY warmly. Its the first conversation of any length i have had with him in 15 years!!!! ..... and it turns out we may well be working together soon!!!

As a Tony Martin Sabbath fan, this gets me VERY excited :)

• Like 2

Not strictly 2016 tour related, but Tony Martin posted this on his Facebook page:

Well what a great day ...

.. i attended the unveiling of Cozy Powells memorial plaque in his home town of Cirencester, along with Brian May, Neil Murray, and Tony Iommi .... And to my surprise was greeted by Tony Iommi VERY warmly. Its the first conversation of any length i have had with him in 15 years!!!! ..... and it turns out we may well be working together soon!!!

As a Tony Martin Sabbath fan, this gets me VERY excited :)

fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! make it happen. martin/iommi/geezer/rondinelli? shit it could be just martin and iommi and i would do backflips

still sounds good for pushing 60

Edited by bran
  • Like 1

If its a new album i think it will do alright, iommi's last solo album kicked ass but didn't do much in sales, but i think doing an album with martin would be good for iommi, he can do some new stuff and he wouldn't have to do a huge tour or anything.

• Like 1