Black Sabbath THE END Tour 2016

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath Announce THE END Tour

It's the Beginning of THE END.

It started nearly five decades ago with a crack of thunder, a distant bell ringing and then that monstrous riff that shook the earth. The heaviest rock sound ever heard.

In that moment Heavy Metal was born, created by a young band from Birmingham, England barely out of their teens.

Now it ENDS, the final tour by the greatest Metal Band of all time, BLACK SABBATH. Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler close the final chapter in the final volume of the incredible BLACK SABBATH story.

BLACK SABBATHs farewell tour, THE END, begins on January 20, 2016 and it promises to surpass all previous tours with their most mesmerizing production ever.

When this tour concludes, it will truly be THE END,

THE END of one of most legendary bands in Rock n Roll history...

BLACK SABBATH

The video they posted said more dates will be released in October, but I don't know if they'll be in addition to what's already been announced, or dates after what's been announced.

If those are the only NA dates though, they're kind of lacking. I mean shit, the only one I can consider without traveling and staying somewhere is MSG, and even that's a haul for me that I'll probably end up staying somewhere.

My mom actually suggested the Vegas show :lol: Seat map on ticketmaster shows GA but doubt that it'll end up like that...

No new album then?

I was wondering the same thing, but honestly I'll be happy as long as Ozzy gets back to stuff after this.

Was still looking forward to another Sabbath album though.

If it's time to call it an end, then great, I liked 13 and I hope to catch them next summer. Shame for Bill Ward though.

• Like 1

I honestly do think they're serious. I mean, sure, a 50th anniversary thing could be possible, but if they do, I don't think it'll be a huge tour. Maybe just a one off.

Ozzy seems to be wanting to get back to his solo stuff "full time" and while Tony seems to be doing well, I don't know how much longer he wants to keep doing full tours and everything.

Right, and they very well could, but I wouldn't be surprised if this really is the end. None of the solo KISS careers are as successful as Ozzy's and he's probably ready to get back to that. In addition to that there's Tony's health, so who knows how much longer he wants to keep touring or anything.

If they ever do anything after this tour, it'll probably just be a one off show.

son how you not gonna actually post the dates

January 20 - Omaha, NE @ CenturyLink Center
January 22 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
January 25 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
January 28 - Saskatoon, SK @ Sasktel Centre
January 30 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Centre
February 1 - Calgary, ON @ Scotiabank Saddledome
February 3 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
February 6 - Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome
February 9 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
February 11 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
February 13 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Center