Black Sabbath THE END Tour 2016

Black Sabbath

(Heard this before from Kiss, i.e. ''The Last Kiss'').

''The end''.

Until they ''reunite'' again for even more cash!!

They should name their comeback tour "Back Sabbath" :D
Hey now, you misspelled "Headless Cross" right there.
Martin Sabbath FTW :awesomeface:

i would love to see a headless cross reunion(outside of cozy :( ) or even a born again reunion. none of those seem likely so i hope iommi gets back with glen hughes for a new solo album, i thought fused kicked ass.

as for this being the end it felt the band wasnt going to last long after ronnie passed away. with ozzy and his successful solo career and tony being sick, plus all the bill stuff it just seemed the band would end sooner or later, is sad no doubt to me IMO the greatest band to ever walk the planet. they are the reason why i love the genre so much. i just hope that they can put all their bullshit aside for one final night and go out with bill on drums. it just wouldnt seem right with sabbath going out with anyone else on drums. i just hope this is the end i dont want to see sabbath become kiss or motley crue.

son how you not gonna actually post the dates

January 20 - Omaha, NE @ CenturyLink Center

January 22 - Chicago, IL @ United Center

January 25 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center

January 28 - Saskatoon, SK @ Sasktel Centre

January 30 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Centre

February 1 - Calgary, ON @ Scotiabank Saddledome

February 3 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena

February 6 - Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome

February 9 - San Jose, CA @ SAP Center

February 11 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum

February 13 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Center

February 15 - Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center

February 17 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

February 19 - Detroit, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills

February 21 - Hamilton, ON @ FirstOntario Centre

February 23 - Montreal, QB @ Bell Centre

February 25 - New York City, NY @ Madison Square Garden

But fine, don't come to the south, never wanted to see Sabbath anyways :max:

No Winnipeg? good.

Tony and Geezer are still on top of their game and as good as ever, those guys could go till they drop or so it seems.

He's probably my #1 all time fave singer, but Ozzy sucks so bad these days it brings a tear to my eye...I hate seeing/hearing him like that, like the last few Ozzy and the Sabbath 13 tour I won't be going to any shows if they come my way.

• Like 1

Toronto can be a clusterfuck to go to - maybe some bands are just deciding it's not worth the hassle since Hamilton is only 45 minutes away. I've been to shows in Toronto where the opening act couldn't play because, and I swear I'm not making this up, they were stuck in traffic. Last year going from Toronto to Kitchener (Which is about 55 miles away) took about 4 hours, traffic on the 401 was that bad.

• Like 1

Tony and Geezer are still on top of their game and as good as ever, those guys could go till they drop or so it seems.

He's probably my #1 all time fave singer, but Ozzy sucks so bad these days it brings a tear to my eye...I hate seeing/hearing him like that, like the last few Ozzy and the Sabbath 13 tour I won't be going to any shows if they come my way.

I really don't think he's that bad. Especially compared to early 2000's. Not even trying to be biased, but I think he's been doing quite well these last few years.
  • Like 1

I thought he sang well enough at Hyde Park last year, just found the overall concert a bit bland, was a disappointing day for me overall as I didn't like FNM as much as when I saw them at Brixton Academy in 2012 and Soundgarden didn't have much stage presence beyond Cornell's chatter in between songs.

I don't like Neil Young as much as any of those bands but when I saw him at Hyde Park the following week I was blown away.

• Like 1

I really don't think he's that bad. Especially compared to early 2000's. Not even trying to be biased, but I think he's been doing quite well these last few years.

Saw a clip of Suicide Solution from his most recent show, it wasn't amazing but I was pleasantly surprised.

Don't get me wrong, I think he had done enough by 93 to actually retire as a legend.

Anyway, I've already looked into tickets (despite earlier protestations) as even though I sort of don't want to see a diminished Ozzy I'll feel like a dick if I don't witness Tony and Geezer in concert :heart:

Saw a clip of Suicide Solution from his most recent show, it wasn't amazing but I was pleasantly surprised.

Don't get me wrong, I think he had done enough by 93 to actually retire as a legend.

Anyway, I've already looked into tickets (despite earlier protestations) as even though I sort of don't want to see a diminished Ozzy I'll feel like a dick if I don't witness Tony and Geezer in concert :heart:

Yeah, I was trying to post that clip from that show and 2003 but mobile sucks :lol:

But fair enough. I just hoping the Meet and Greet includes all of them because Tony and Geezer weren't apart of it last time. Not that I have anything wrong with meeting Ozzy again as he's my #1 at the end of the day, but would be great to meet the others, especially if it's the last tour.

I thought he sang well enough at Hyde Park last year, just found the overall concert a bit bland, was a disappointing day for me overall as I didn't like FNM as much as when I saw them at Brixton Academy in 2012 and Soundgarden didn't have much stage presence beyond Cornell's chatter in between songs.

I don't like Neil Young as much as any of those bands but when I saw him at Hyde Park the following week I was blown away.

I was so fucking bummed that they dropped Under The Sun for Hyde Park. That's by far my favorite Ozzy era song, I was so excited to hear it live. The setlist in general kind of sucked. But you know, same old stuff with Sabbath.

I was so fucking bummed that they dropped Under The Sun for Hyde Park. That's by far my favorite Ozzy era song, I was so excited to hear it live. The setlist in general kind of sucked. But you know, same old stuff with Sabbath.

Drum solo could have been about 5 minutes shorter.

• Like 1

What was wrong with the setlist? :lol:

Just get outta my thread, Dan :max:

What was wrong with the setlist? :lol:

Just get outta my thread, Dan :max:

:fuckyou:

It was just a boring setlist I thought. Bear in mind too that the Hyde Park gig was only about 75 minutes. Behind The Wall Of Sleep was the only thing that really excited me in the set. I'd like more deep cuts from Sabbath, but I know it won't ever happen. If they pulled out stuff like The Wizard, Symptom Of The Universe, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Spiral Architect, etc. I'd be much more inclined to go see them again.

It'll have been five years since I've seen Ozzy perform at the Target Center in 2011, and he seemed worn-out back then :blink: hard to imagine him sounding better five years later

If ticket prices aren't over-inflated and there's a sweet opening act, I'll give it a shot

Toronto can be a clusterfuck to go to - maybe some bands are just deciding it's not worth the hassle since Hamilton is only 45 minutes away. I've been to shows in Toronto where the opening act couldn't play because, and I swear I'm not making this up, they were stuck in traffic. Last year going from Toronto to Kitchener (Which is about 55 miles away) took about 4 hours, traffic on the 401 was that bad.

I can't even do the 401 anymore. I've done it so many times. I just take the 403/QEW into Toronto now. Still busy, but less of a hassle.

Edited by Zeppelin
  • Like 1

Saw Sabbath a few years ago. 2013 I think? Anyways if you are a fan and haven't seen them you owe it to yourself to go. Tony and Geezer are so powerful live and make it all worth it. Ozzy did kind of suck at my show, but seeing him with those guys made it all worth it.

Don't know if I will go to this tour, but you should go DOOMy

Also, Rival Sons kick ass, BS

• Like 1

They better not pull a Rush and make this a world tour.

This

I wanna see them one last time

I reached the point when i fed up with Bill's bullshit so i don't care about him anymore...

Just do one more round and call it a day

No new album is understandable on their case, no Bill, no new record, 13 sales wise waw a success for them so they go out on the "top" as far as sales go

They shouldrelease one more live album with the 4 unreleased tracks but now with a better mix and that's it

I don't care if Ozzy sounds like shit,he was never a truly great singer and he will be 68 when this tour starts so as long as Iommi and Ozzy and Geezer shares the same stage is enough for me. Hope the setlist will be good

Thank you Iommi for taking care of the Sabbath name :headbang:

All hail Sabbath

Edited by Strange Broue

(Heard this before from Kiss, i.e. ''The Last Kiss'').

''The end''.

Until they ''reunite'' again for even more cash!!

Iommi had cancer

Ozzy barely can walk anymore

They are all get older

No Bill

The potential of another cash grab is always a possibility, but they are not the Rolling Stones, health wise

They are too old

This will be it

While Iommi and Geezer hardly makes a mistake when they are playing, Ozzy is clearly not on top of his game anymore (since maybe 1997?)

So this is the end

Edited by Strange Broue