Black Sabbath THE END Tour 2016

Black Sabbath

It's a damn shame that Ozzy isn't able to do the songs justice. He was my favorite vocalist and BS was my favorite band until I got to Axl and GNR. I hope Axl picks it up or he'll soon be headed the same path, without nearly the amount of drugs Ozzu abused.

If its a new album i think it will do alright, iommi's last solo album kicked ass but didn't do much in sales, but i think doing an album with martin would be good for iommi, he can do some new stuff and he wouldn't have to do a huge tour or anything.

I wish he got together with Anselmo. Time is Mine is awesome. I've read that the 2 recorded three songs, one of the others is called The Bastard, it's on youtube and fkn gnarly! Third song has never leaked I think.

Edited by CheapJon
  • Like 1

It's a damn shame that Ozzy isn't able to do the songs justice. He was my favorite vocalist and BS was my favorite band until I got to Axl and GNR. I hope Axl picks it up or he'll soon be headed the same path, without nearly the amount of drugs Ozzu abused.

If its a new album i think it will do alright, iommi's last solo album kicked ass but didn't do much in sales, but i think doing an album with martin would be good for iommi, he can do some new stuff and he wouldn't have to do a huge tour or anything.

I wish he got together with Anselmo. Time is Mine is awesome. I've read that the 2 recorded three songs, one of the others is called The Bastard, it's on youtube and fkn gnarly! Third song has never leaked I think.

Time is mine and the bastard kick ass, Anselmos vocals click real well with Iommis riffs

here's HOD

At first i thought i hear 70's Ozzy... and then at the first harder part... Ozzy is out of tune as always... but this is the tour start he will be a bit better later. On the last USA tour his voice sounded much better than the earlier gigs... nothing magnificient but he was ON key most of the time :lol:

Geezer's tone is fucking awesome, Iommi is on top as always, Clufetos was decent

Hope for a bit more varied setlist here in Europe :headbang:

Edited by Strange Broue

that was rough, but man geezer is still amazing.

Yeah, and he's the one who has said he wants to call it quits while he can still perform to a high standard.

I took that as a sideways reference to Ozzy's diminished (read almost non existent) vocal abilities- I've certainly never heard or seen Geezer turn in a sub standard show, maybe when he got bottled but that doesn't count!

It must be galling for Tony and Geezer to go out there with Ozzy sounding the way he does.

• Like 1

that was rough, but man geezer is still amazing.

Yeah, and he's the one who has said he wants to call it quits while he can still perform to a high standard.

I took that as a sideways reference to Ozzy's diminished (read almost non existent) vocal abilities- I've certainly never heard or seen Geezer turn in a sub standard show, maybe when he got bottled but that doesn't count!

It must be galling for Tony and Geezer to go out there with Ozzy sounding the way he does.

it must be especially hard for iommi, the guy kept sabbath going for decades only for ozzy and sharon to basically take it away, RJD was always his life raft of sorts but when he passed it must have hurt double for iommi.

• Like 1

Chicago setlist:

1. Black Sabbath

2. Fairies Wear Boots

3. After Forever

4. Into The Void

5. Snowblind

6. War Pigs

7. Behind The Wall Of Sleep

8. N.I.B.

9. Hand Of Doom

10. Rat Salad

11. Iron Man

12. God Is Dead?

13. Under The Sun

14. Dirty Women

15. Paranoid

16. Children Of The Grave

It's not perfect, but that set is much better than Omaha.

Yeah, between the setlist and what I've heard from last night I wouldn't be disappointed with a gig like that in Hamilton. If it was a gig like Omaha, I'd be incredibly disappointed.

I'd have to agree.

Anyway, I found a link for the EP. Season of the Dead is awesome. Great track. The second best for me is a toss up between Take Me Home and Cry All Night. Isolated Man is decent, but easily the weakest of the four.

• Like 1

Wow, that was actually great. Is Ozzy totally hit and miss these days? I honestly thought that it was pretty much all miss. If he's this good I'll try to score some tickets for the tour. Seen Ozzy a couple of times but never Tony and GZR. Had tickets for Heaven and Hell when Dio passed.

Time is mine and the bastard kick ass, Anselmos vocals click real well with Iommis riffs

Totally, they're the ultimate metal guitarist/vocalist duo for me. I'd be as interrested in a PHIL/TONY album as much a AXL/SLASH/DUFF album.

• Like 1

Yeah, between the setlist and what I've heard from last night I wouldn't be disappointed with a gig like that in Hamilton. If it was a gig like Omaha, I'd be incredibly disappointed.

I'd have to agree.

Anyway, I found a link for the EP. Season of the Dead is awesome. Great track. The second best for me is a toss up between Take Me Home and Cry All Night. Isolated Man is decent, but easily the weakest of the four.

How are the live tracks?

Wow, that was actually great. Is Ozzy totally hit and miss these days? I honestly thought that it was pretty much all miss. If he's this good I'll try to score some tickets for the tour. Seen Ozzy a couple of times but never Tony and GZR. Had tickets for Heaven and Hell when Dio passed.

Totally, they're the ultimate metal guitarist/vocalist duo for me. I'd be as interrested in a PHIL/TONY album as much a AXL/SLASH/DUFF album.

Shame you missed H&H, they were so damn good.

The way I see it is a companion disc of 13. How fortunate I loved 13.

I think it could have been a good record with Pariah, Piece Of Mind or Methademic, they're sound more of the same. The End is heavier, darker, a bit less melodic.

Season of The Dead mostly sound like the closing track Dear Father and God Is Dead.

Cry All Night is at the crossroad between Live Forever and Pariah, it has a great guitar solo.

I like Isolated Man better than Take Me Home, reminds me of Psycho Man.

Edited by Silent Jay