Blunt Talk (Patrick Stewart)

Black Sabbath

Anyone check this out yet? New series on STARZ starring Patrick Stewart. Been seeing review articles for the episodes on IGN and finally checked the first one out today and enjoyed it. Not insanely funny (yet at least), but definitely had me laughing here and there and it's hard not to like Stewart. They're short episodes so not a huge commitment. So far I'd recommend it.

Stars Wars next on the heap of slags.

The Phantom Menace is the Chinese Democracy of films.

That's actually a good film though. It just wasn't what people wanted from the comeback Star Wars movie. It's kind of slow and mediative. So it is kind of like CD, it's a more mature movie. But definitely a window into Lucas' mind.

I like Clone Wars on CN. So much better than the real movies. Lego Star Wars on Xbox is amazing.

Stars Wars next on the heap of slags.

The Phantom Menace is the Chinese Democracy of films.

That's actually a good film though. It just wasn't what people wanted from the comeback Star Wars movie. It's kind of slow and mediative. So it is kind of like CD, it's a more mature movie. But definitely a window into Lucas' mind.

I like Clone Wars on CN. So much better than the real movies. Lego Star Wars on Xbox is amazing.

Star Wars fans, over to you...

It's not great but it had some good light saber fights, great action scenes. But the hype was so out of control a 6 or 7 is not good enough. It was the first move so yeah its laying the ground work.

But actually I think it grossed more than Titanic in the end?

• 4 months later...