Cannabis Culture

Snake-Pit

- once in a while(maybe 5 times a year if that)

- only medicinally. legalization was passed through our congress but was vetoed by our governor and the votes were just short of overriding the veto

- no

Edited by bran

I think im starting to sicken from it too? Not just weed but an accumulation, not sleeping enough, boozing, smoking gear and then just being out all the time. Like last weekend i got like two hours sleep for some reason, smoked about a few bags of skunk, fuck knows how much i drank , went to see the football, stayed up with my mate watching the boxing, all this time smoking and drinking and not exactly eating a lot and then Monday i feel a bit rough and since then i been sick as a dog. I think it weakens your immune system, not sleeping, not eating enough, then drinking and being high all the sodding time, wouldn't've troubled me a few years back but i think I'm getting fuckin' old or something.

I think it might be time to straighten up and stop acting like a fuckin dickhead.

Edited by Len B'stard

I think im starting to sicken from it too? Not just weed but an accumulation, not sleeping enough, boozing, smoking gear and then just being out all the time. Like last weekend i got like two hours sleep for some reason, smoked about a few bags of skunk, fuck knows how much i drank , went to see the football, stayed up with my mate watching the boxing, all this time smoking and drinking and not exactly eating a lot and then Monday i feel a bit rough and since then i been sick as a dog. I think it weakens your immune system, not sleeping, not eating enough, then drinking and being high all the sodding time, wouldn't've troubled me a few years back but i think I'm getting fuckin' old or something.

I think it might be time to straighten up and stop acting like a fuckin dickhead.

drinking will catch up to you in the end, and the older you get the worse and worse damage it does on your body. i am glad that you are thinking about cutting back i have seen enough friends and relatives in the past go through what you are going through, i lost someone very close to me 2 years ago who could not stop.

I pass out pretty well but wake up really early still drunk. Make a fry up feel sick go back to bed.

Really? I thought its the best sleep of my life, spark out sleep :)

Supposedly its not really sleep something is still going. Im not condoning not drinking, dont get me wrong. But if u feel knackered thats why and it takes a few days to catch up.

Try binge drinking with stout that will put you straight.

I started smoking weed when I was 12 and gave it a red hot go for the next 20 years, besides one occasion I haven't smoked in I think 3 years now.

I don't miss it, I have no problem with anybody who does smoke but it's just not my thing anymore.

Besides posts like these, I was always pretty quiet about it...I've never been into the whole "HEY I SMOKE DOPE!" thing, as it's a lot easier that way.

• Like 1

I've had similar problems recently with drinking. Gives me mad insomnia.

Do you consume marijuana?

Is pot legal where you are?

Do you celebrate 4/20?

Pin the thread and sticky it.

1. yes

2. nope, so don't tell anyone :smiley-confused2:

3. yup

I feel persecuted in my homeland for having to sell marijuana in the shadows.

It's not like I can go to a coffee house or weed cafe here, yet.

Then move to a country where it is legal

It's that simple

Since coming back from Amsterdam last week, I've been rolling bigger joints.

Just out of pure curiosity, question for all the daily users, how come you have to use it daily?

It's a substance you take that alters your brain. Are you just not happy in life and need that high to be able to enjoy life? Do you have high anxiety and it relaxes you?

Do you - and why - see alcoholics (or daily drinkers) as being any different than you?

My questions aren't meant to offend anybody. Really am just curious as to your thoughts on why you need a drug to enjoy life.