"long Time"

So I remember reading while lurking that some people couldn't here the rly deep "long time" Axl vocal on twat. I thought that was pretty interesting as I can clearly hear if with headphones in or when in blasting my cars stock radio.

So I just want to see how many people couldn't hear it till it was pointed out to them!

The one thing I didn't hear before it was pointed out to me was the "tomorrow never comes" line on Catcher

I still didnt hear it even after I was looking for it. I need to turn down the sub bass maybe.

:lol: . It's almost impossible to explain via internet. A friend of mine found it and showed it to me while listening to the song. Since then I hear it everytime

So I remember reading while lurking that some people couldn't here the rly deep "long time" Axl vocal on twat. I thought that was pretty interesting as I can clearly hear if with headphones in or when in blasting my cars stock radio.

So I just want to see how many people couldn't hear it till it was pointed out to them!

It's weird, I heard it, but my car has 2 settings one is Dolby Surround and it's much clearer on that setting.

Yeah cuz the album was mixed to hear every nuance of the music on a sound system that most of us will never be able to afford ha.

Have you got a windows media player?

Are you familiar with the built in equalizers and presets?

Anybody with a 5 dollar headphone can hear anything on CD....

If not, then you're doing it wrong or you're deaf/got hearing problems

Of course you'd get a better experience with proper audio setup/built in amplifier etc....

Yuck, he even got his 2011 Mickey vocal on the record....

CITR is a boring turd

Edited by Strange Broue

But wasn't there a "without you" whispered in the intro of Prostitute?

Really? Now that's a interesting Easter egg.

As far as the deep "long time" on TWAT goes, you can hear it more clearly on Antiquiet demo leak (the bass is also a lot louder in that version).

Had no idea Axl was singing "tomorrow never comes" in those Catcher backing vocals. I always thought that was just jiberish